Wednesday 23 May 2007

For the kinky one plus a mini-rant.

You know I love you. This is for being you. I know I broke your heart and all (for reasons I myself do NOT know) so this is to make it all up to you.

Consider this as an early birthday present. Just because I love you.
Just shut up and take it before I slap you, okay?


Nah-lah. Stupid Ballack looking hot in a suit. Someone please kick me for saying that.


Sheva in his suit.


Don't start with your "La Isla Bonita" song okay! I will slap you.


John and little Georgie. And Uncle Didier. Haha.


Nerdy but gorgeous Kaka. My mother says he looks like a girl. Meh? Prettier than gayboy, I say!


Crouchy and Bellamy. This is like seeing SWP and JT standing next to each other.

Just because I adore you.

*****
UPDATED [5:10 PM]

Honestly, despite repeated warnings, you'd expect people to just understand instructions.

But NO.

Some smart asses decided to be funny by testing my lecturer's patience.
You see, I have a lecturer who has this policy of handphones in class.
If it goes off, the infamous "Question 1" follows.
And she'd give quizzes on topics she has not covered in class.

Today, dear friends, the gadget we call handphone rang twice. So we had two quizzes on topics we knew nothing about.

It goes off once, okay, I can tolerate it (despite the rage inside).
It goes off twice, I'll show you my pretty face.

There. From now on, this is MY pretty WTF face. Nice right?

So like the not-so-smart asses we are, we don't know what to answer when she asks us questions that we have no idea about. Seriously. I damn pissed okay. The best thing to do is copy her notes, but that would be constituted as cheating.

This is like the fifth time the phone has rung in class. We give you a pretty simple order that even the foreign students in our class can actually understand it, which is to switch the handphone off or put it on silent mode.

Tell me, is your Wernicke's area damaged or something? If it is, then I apologise for not being so sensitive. But the point is, 2 hours without your phone ringing is not going to kill you, is it?

I have learnt my lesson once. My phone rang in class, thinking that no one would call (this was in Foundation-lah) and some fellow decided to call and say hello. And the lecturer, who knows my dad, wasn't too pleased about handphones ringing in class. I learnt my lesson and my phone's always on silent mode whenever I'm in the lecture hall.

When I got to class today, I saw all the newbies studying her notes. Kiasu, hardworking souls.

Is this why you people let your phone ring in class? So that you can exhibit your high level of kiasuness and get all the answers right and that others don't?

Honestly, I want to curse you for being totally ignorant and stupid, but I'm trying to refrain myself from doing so, just because I'm nice and not stupid.

And another thing, stop dousing yourself in cheap cologne, can or not?
I have a bloody sensitive nose, which is why I cannot tolerate durians or rat's piss or smoke from a cigarette.

So the lecturer gives you 10 minutes to do whatever you feel like doing.

This does NOT give you the right of dousing yourself with the whole bottle of cologne-lah. WTF.

I used to have girls in my school who used to wear perfumes as though they just poured the whole bottle into the bath tub and soaked themselves in it. I hated it.

This time, a guy is doing it. If a girl did it, it's okay. I get it-lah. Sort of, but you get my point.

A GUY! WTF?

For the love of God. Do not do this-lah. Who are you trying to seduce in class? My lecturer?

The newbies are really annoying-lah.
Kiasu got.
Ignorant got.
Smelly got.
Smarty pants got.

*shakes head*

*****
P/S: Got stalked on MSN again. But I tried to be smart and ignored him. =)

It worked. I AM smart.


Currently listening to:
Everything - Michael Buble.

There, I'm not grumpy anymore-lah. Happy?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OhMyGod! Pictures!

Thankies, and me adore you all the same. I forgive you for breaking my heart.


You're so grumpy. PMS meh?

Your WTF face is pretty. I like. HAHAHA.


Eh, guys douse themselves in cologne? What the hell?

Poor thing. *pets head*

Some people are just stupid and ignorant. You just have to deal with them, whether we like it or not.


Eh people still stalking you ah? What did you do, besides that?

23 May 2007 at 20:15  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mar-Hey-Whatever - I knew you'd love them.

I adore you too. =)


I'm NOT PMS-sy lah oi.
You like the face? HAHAHA! Evil thing.


Yeah, he did. Damn bloody strong okay! I got flu because of that terrible stench (it smelt like a woman's perfume though).

So angry. You meet idiots every day, it's just the time and circumstances you meet them that you won't be able to tell/predict.


I have no clue what's his prob. He sent me a message online. I ignored it, set my status as 'BUSY' and changed my display name to a lyric off Paolo Nutini's "Million Faces" song. That pretty much did it. Hope that worked. =p

23 May 2007 at 20:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh woman

that picture of georgie is so bloody adorable that i can reach out and pinch his cheeks already! where got people so comel one!

im still waiting for you to find pics of ISLA (and her fullname!) hahaha god. who names these babies har? surely the mother one

-aim

23 May 2007 at 22:20  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - I know! I want to pinch him as well. But he's crying. After we pinch him, some more he cry how?

Captain cute, children also must be cute-lah. What-lah you?

*pokes*

I'm trying to find for them (OMG I'm so jobless). Them meaning her pics and the full name. Has to be the mother. It always IS the mother.

*starts swearing*

That evil abomination. Can't they name the babies with some normal sounding ones? Even their dogs have nicer names! Rocco and Daphne! Stupid woman.

23 May 2007 at 22:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home