Tuesday 24 April 2007

Years go on

It's been 7 years now. The memories have never faded. If they'd been alive now, they'd be 20 today.

God I miss them so much.

Hope they're doing fine wherever they may be.

Happy birthday though.

*****
Was talking to mum about the issue.

"Sometimes people like to believe they're right. They even like to believe what they do is right"
"And when the truth stares at them straight in the face, they refuse to believe it. In fact, they call that lies"
"You'd think he'd even care if you wrote about someone else. It was because you wrote about him that the issue came out. You'd think he'd give a damn about other people?"

She is right. I have to admit it. What I wrote weren't things I made up, it's the truth. How do you think you'd feel if someone accused your mother of doing something she never did, then apologise to her for your petty behaviour, and then complain to another family member that my mother had done you wrong?

If it were me, I'd be extremely upset because you're accusing the person who brought me into this world for doing something you claimed she did.

I have no hatred towards them, just a sense of pity.

*****
"Eh, so fast you finished your dinner!"
"Had to!"
"What's up?"
"There's an ugly cockroach running around the house, I just ran up"
*slaps forehead*

We all have our own fears, okay? Mine just so happens to be fear of cockroaches.

*****
Currently listening to:
Autumn - Paolo Nutini.

These autumn leaves are yours tonight...


I just love this song.

*****
ManU-Milan later. Will be watching it for sure. Crucial match-lah oi.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home