Sunday 29 April 2007

Sick and craving for food.

God has funny ways of playing tricks with you.

I am down with a flu and slight sore throat (you won't hear me sing for a while, haha). I have the worst headache in the history of headaches I've ever gotten.

But there are worse things in life.

This is just God's way of testing me.

*****
"I'm going to give my tapes the funeral it deserves"
"By throwing them into the dustbin where it belongs?"
"No. I am going to put them in the box and then throw it"
"There's no doubt about it. You have officially proven yourself to be mentally unstable"

Sigh...I want those CDs. I want.

I want to look back at my extreme stupidity when I was young. That was one hell of a love affair I had with them.

Not even Westlife, Blue or Five could come close to them at that time. Backstreet Boys? Who the hell are they? Haha.

But that was in the past...I'm not so much into boybands anymore.

Eh, Take That is different okay because Mark Owen is adorable and reminds me of Rosa (who's also adorable, I can't help it if they're adorable!), plus they ain't boys anymore.
And no, I don't like them. I used to when I was 8 and skinny. Yes, there was a point of time in my sad existence that I was skinny. It's just that Shine is a song I like.

*****
Apparently I have been advised by people to NOT chop the locks off.

I am having second thoughts about it too. I certainly do not want to end up looking like Victoria Beckham. Damn it, I hate it when he's right!

*****
Oh well, one week of holidays to spare.

And I'm spending it by being sick in bed.

*wails*

Life is cruel.
We say: Deal with it.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is cruel. deal with it.

twin i can almost hug you because you make so much sense in six words.

30 April 2007 at 19:25  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - The flu has finally made talk some sense.

I am still sick.

=(

30 April 2007 at 19:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home