Saturday 28 April 2007

Let go.

"Let go"

That was all he said.


Initial reaction was to slap him. He was in his gloating mode while I was being all sad and depressed.


But, I kept staring at those words and realised that it meant to let things be the way it should be. Not worry about things we can't do anything about.

They obviously failed to hold on to something so precious, so they deserve whatever they get.

Aimee said we should pin the blame on Cicakman because it's easier to blame him.
I, however, prefer to believe that the mother did not put the lucky shorts for washing because she dislikes my team. So I blame the unlucky shorts (eh, got proof okay, my flowery blue bermuda shorts is lucky for Chelsea!).

But...I have decided to let go and let things be the way it should be.

*****
"Why did you send me a late reply?"
"Went to the loo"
"You went to the loo to cry?"
"I went there to pee, you idiot!"

Everyone I knew thought I was depressed to the point I went to the toilet just to sob my heart out.

But no, I am a little sad, not to the point I was bawling in the toilet okay?

*****
I am fine.

*****
If I hear that stupid Malaysia Airlines advert that goes "Chelsea is going to win...Why didn't you win Chelsea?" I'm going to boycott MA.

Damn it.

*****
I have a flu. You know what this means.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Assuming you're talking about this terrible day in which we f_cking gave away the title, I blame:
a) Bolton for scoring. Bastards.
b) Drogba, Lampard and Shevchenko for not scoring. Bastards.
c) Manchester Utd for being sh_tty. Bastards.

Oh, I'm just so pissed off. It happened hours ago but I'm still upset. I had to watch Legally Blonde to cheer myself up!

Let's just hope for the Treble.

29 April 2007 at 02:35  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Emma - Yeah, I was talking bout that.

I would like to blame:
a) Kevin Davies for equalising. I have officially begun hating him.
b) Drogba, Lampsy, Sheva, and Essien for NOT trying hard enough to increase the lead.
c) Everton for not holding on to a 2-0 lead.


Now we don't have Riccy for the Liverpool game. Bah, the lazy buggers better not screw up.

I went to sleep to make myself feel better. Still feel a little shitty since I have a flu and a cough.

Treble seems good enough. =)

29 April 2007 at 11:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if my dad asked me whether i wanted a new phone. my answer definitely wouldn't be "i have to think about it"

*counter-poke* that's even worst than me deleting frank lampard pictures!!

my phone hor is holding on to its last breath right now. and my parents are doing a great job in ignoring my desperate pleas.so i told kh "if my phone makes it through the night, then she'll be ok. but dont count on it"

29 April 2007 at 21:54  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - Some people said LG isn't so good, so I needed a second opinion.

Apparently, my neighbour said to get Sony Ericsson instead.

But I wanted Samsung.

Haha, yes I am mad.

The only reason he asked me about it was because I kept bugging them about it for 125463645795 years already.

You deleting Lampsy's pic without passing it to me deserves more pokes than I do.

Aww...your poor phone. I hate it when that happens.

Make sure your phone doesn't die on Wednesday! I need you!

P/S: How do you know your phone's a "she"?

29 April 2007 at 22:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home