Saturday 8 November 2008

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired.

As if waking up with a toothache and a fever, and my dad's trusty Carlo (Yes, I named my dad's car, that doesn't make me crazy) breaking down on Tuesday; Chelsea losing on Wednesday; and my slipping onto the tiles of my college on Thursday weren't enough to mark my miserable week.

I am now unwell. My nose is like a running tap. It's disgusting. The fever is coming and going. I am downing Panadol tablets like a crack addict. Panadol soluble tastes awful, by the way.

My immune system just HAD to go down on me a few days before to an important week.
(no-lah, it's not THAT highly auspicious week yet)

I have three assignments/campaigns to do next week. I need to get my slides done by tonight so I can send it to my group members.


Damn perfect timing to get unwell, right?

My mother told me to go to bed and take the day off.
Easy for her to say that.


You know what? Screw it.

I'm going to watch this and teach myself to play the song.


Oh yeah, this should be fun!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home