Tuesday 28 October 2008

When you get what you want, but not what you need.

I need a drink.
I need a break.


I need a statistics nerd to help me differentiate the many statistical tests available out there.
I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memory seeps from my veins
let me be empty and weightless
and maybe I'll find some peace tonight

Angel - Sarah McLachlan.



Okay, I've got my distraction already.

I think I better go find some peace in my sleep.
It's going to be a long Tuesday.


What a shocker, Roxanne. To think that I assumed your least favourite day was Saturday.
*rolls eyes*

OFF TO YOUR BED!
*kicks*

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word... HOT!!!!!!!!
hehehe

30 October 2008 at 16:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home