Tuesday 15 July 2008

I'm just a moment behind.

Do you know I have issues with every single radio station?

Every time I turn on the radio and one radio station is playing, say, No Air (good grief, that song is overplayed to the point my eardrums are bleeding!) and I start skipping channels until I find a station that's playing a nice tune. Then the song ends, and the same radio station plays No Air again.

AND IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE HOUR!

*grumbles*

I think the only song I actually like to hear on the radio is I'm Yours. Magic Rainbow and Always Be My Baby too =p (yeah-lah I'm so biased).

*****
Does this sound absolutely strange to you?
I went into a jewellery store and ended up buying nothing.

You of all people know how I love shiny pretty things. I went there and got so repulsed by the plethora of studs/diamonds/jewels on EVERY SINGLE JEWELLERY PIECE, I didn't get anything.
Seriously, who knew you can go blind in a freaking jewellery store?

I saw a nice pair of earrings though, it's made of seashells.

My parents wanted me to get some nice jewellery for the wedding (they know I sort of like shiny pretty things too) and kept pestering me to get something.

"See anything you like?"
"No"
"What about this?"
"No, because the outfit I have for the wedding sort of takes away the attention from the jewellery because of the lace"
"So you don't want to wear any jewellery for the wedding?"

See how they twist my words so beautifully?



But seriously, me hating jewellery I used to consider beautiful?
My, my. How people change.

*****
This made me smile.

"Eh I've something to send you online. Where are you?"
"I'm out running some errands for the wedding and doing some shopping"
"Did you call Michael Johns?"
"HAHAHAHAHA!"

Even before you sent me those texts, I actually told my mum who was checking out some shoes that "I was supposed to call Michael Johns" and she laughed with me.


Oh Scouser, my mother wants Magic Rainbow at the wedding. She says it's not your wedding. HAHAHAHA!

*****
You know what I really need?

A new pair of scissors and a few highlighters.

*****
No. Really.

I need sleep. Today's trip was enough to wear me out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

look at the stars, look how they shine for you

i dont know lah...just feel like singing to you today

16 July 2008 at 15:00  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Woman, why you so random today ah? Singing Yellow to me lagi.

16 July 2008 at 20:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home