Saturday 12 July 2008

Baby, believe me. It's only a matter of time.

Dear Frank Lampard,

If you want to leave, just do it already.
Don't make promises you can't keep.
For you, I will not weep.
I would if I was still 3.
Don't say "I love my people, I love my club" if you're not sincere,
So if you want to leave for Inter,
to rekindle that love affair with your ex-boss Jose,
I (and so will the rest of the world) will not stand in your way.
You're free to go,
I won't be fooled by your lies anymore.

Goodbye.

Very much not pining for you,
-me-


There. I have said it. Just go and stop dominating the backpages of my newspapers. Just go to Jose and continue with your sordid love affairs.

As seen in today's issue of the NST. Heh, even THEY can smell the love you two share.

Chelsea mean the world to me, so if you want to leave, go ahead. Go and be like Ronaldo, that pansy.

Just go, so that people would stop asking me "Eh your boy's leaving! Are you going to jump ship?".

Because I have half a mind to spray profanities on them.

Besides, I have a new boyfriend to make me happy.


That is my current wallpaper. The one that made someone go "HOLY MOTHER OF CANDLESTICKS, THAT MAN IS SEX ON TWO LEGS!". I swear, all of our conversations have some sexual connotations to it. I blame you, simply because I am innocent.


Random pic.

Whiskey coke and a slice of lemon.

"Woman, you eat cookies, you drool over cookie, now you drink cookie???! That's just wrong on all levels!"


Honestly, I can never have a proper decent conversation with you anymore.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

mate..
i don't mind at all for writing bad bout ronnie...

However, Lampard tak sama dengan itu pansy boy la...
U should blame the club instead of him..
The club SHOULD HAVE settle his contract long time ago and not when other club wants him, then only they tried to held him, you know what I mean?

Don't be sad la...
Lampsy's situation is not like ronnie u noe...
Lampsy did not create chaos like that stupid fella.
Lampsy did not say stupid things like HIM.

So...my point is that...
I dunno what's my point..
but just dun wan u to be sad...or angry....or... abandon him...
He still need your love ok...

12 July 2008 at 16:42  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Both are at fault. He was offered a contract. He didn't accept the terms because he deserve to be paid more (or so some people think).

To me, he should have accepted it and not be so greedy although he has contributed more for the club than some players.

He did say he wouldn't mind playing for Inter. After all, he is Jose's pet.

I am not angry or sad. I just feel indifferent if he goes. I don't feel anything, really.

I don't know, maybe that's just me.

12 July 2008 at 16:53  
Blogger Sylvien said...

I agree he deserves more..
Prob he was thinking "I devote my heart n soul for the club and i don't feel appreciated by the club"
:|
I don't know..that's how i felt...
(Not trying to be against you...)

But of coz you can have diff opinion on this thing...

Don't you think about it first, we'll see what happen in days or weeks, ok?

*hugs u*

12 July 2008 at 16:57  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - I know what you mean. I always felt he deserved more. But to me if you love ypur club and the people, you SHOULD stay.

I respect your opinion and slightly agree on it, on certain things (not being against you either).

We'll just have to wait and see, after all he still has one year left on his contract.

12 July 2008 at 17:06  
Blogger Emma said...

I agree. I'm very disappointed in Frank Lampard, and Jose too. I wrote a "letter" to Jose, not as good as yours, but the sentiment's still the same.

I'll miss Frank like hell, but if he's gonna keep fucking about like this then I give up.

12 July 2008 at 22:01  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - Hey darling, sorry I haven't dropped by your LJ or Blogspot! Been busy with exams and my brother's wedding =/

I like your letter better!

It's not that I don't care about him, I really do. But the things that have been happening lately makes me give up as well.

12 July 2008 at 22:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home