Saturday 7 June 2008

That was when I ruled the world.

I know once I leave for the UK next year, I'd miss my mother the most.

Here's why.


01. My father and brother were discussing about maps while the TV3 news was going on. I was having dinner and they showed an Ayamas advertisement with a Malay version of Happy Together. I started laughing loudly and looked at my mother and said "This SO reminds me of David!" and she just laughed with me. We started singing Happy Together at the top of our lungs in front of my dad and I think he had no words for us. Haha. SO HAPPY TOGETHER...

02. We always make fun of my father when he is not around us. We'd be doing our most hilarious *glee* face on and we'd laugh.

"You know this old man ah, ALWAYS needs someone with him!"

"I was supposed to be studying for my exams and look what he says! 'I need someone to put the glue for me while I stick it on the paper since my hands are dirty!'. What in the world, my guitar assignment also my hands were dirty and I did it by myself!"

"Men are lazy"

*glee face*

*glee face*


03. Last night, she was using the desktop outside my room and the Windows Messenger on that was swi
tched on. So, I started sending her messages.
"Makcik...go and sleep-lah"
"Ma! Go to bed!"
*after 3 minutes*

"You go and sleep first. I'll come in 10 minutes"

"Don't be funny with me. Go to bed!"

"Why aren't you in bed?"

"I am scanning something"

"Oh okay. Nitey nite"

"Good night"

"I love you"

"Huhuhu"


Really-lah, WTF is 'huhuhu'? I can see future MSN convos like this. "Why haven't you gone to bed?!".


04. My bed was so messy so I roomed with her. And I was fast asleep when she came in.

"Someone ah, come and sleep in my room and uses my blanket without asking me if I want to use it or not. She has her own blanket but she is using mine"

*mumbles incoherently*

"Then this someone also comes and invades my space on my bed when she has her own bed!"

"What?"

"She has her own pillow and she is using one of mine"

*stares*

"You know ah, my chocolates have finished! Only one left"

"How sad"

"I know the person lying next to me has stolen some of my chocolate"

"Excuse me, I have my o
wn chocolate stash okay. I don't have to steal yours. I'm sure it's your 'eldest son' who took it"
"Yeah-lah, he always steals everyone's chocolates"

'Eldest son' is another affectionate term for my father. Haha! He steals my chocolates too. But yeah, I did steal one. Just one.


05. This morning she woke me up, sounding all excited.

"Wake up!"

"What?"
"You know my little David already signed a recording contract!"

"Oh you just knew ah? I knew since yesterday"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

*continues sleeping"

"For that I poke your butt"

*pokes butt repeatedly*

"OI!"


Yeesh, behave like little fangirl only.
She poked me because I didn't tell her Archie has a recording contract!
Next, she will marry me off to Cristiano 'pansy gayboy' Ronaldo for not buying her Archie's album for her birthday!


On a rather random but related note, she says I'm going to be a cougar too. Haha.


I swear this time next year, I'd miss her a
nd her random stories of what she did and what she thinks of my TV boyfriend(s).
"Eh your David very pretty-lah"


Yeah, yeah, I know, ma. My boyfriend is too gorgeous. Can I marry him?

Currently listening to:

Viva la Vida - Coldplay.

P/S: Do you think it's time for me to get a haircut?

Wah...suddenly so long! Bloody straight. I can audition to be an extra on some horror movie. Well, if I was slightly fairer-lah anyway.


And for some strange reason, my hair looks slightly on the brown side now.

So what's the verdict? To snip or not to snip?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

OMG

*holds breath*

Gosh

That motion pic...

*dies*

Hey you and your mum are so cute..
LOL

Both fangirling..

Archie got the same recording company as Cookie...

Hmm...I feel like I have something to tell ya but forgotten...

7 June 2008 at 14:50  
Blogger Sylvien said...

by the way,

SAY NO TO SNIPPING!!!

LMAO

7 June 2008 at 14:53  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - HAHAHAHA! See I knew it! That man kills me too many times.

DAMN YOU, COOKIE!

Hahaha! Yeah, she's very random the last few days. Especially today. Poking my butt because I didn't tell her bout Archie -.-'

LMAO SAY NO TO SNIPPING! HAHAHA! Okay, okay, I won't snip.

Yet.

Why are you not online?

7 June 2008 at 14:55  
Blogger chelseaorange said...

is that a spiderman poster i spot? *squeals* uhhh...i think you should keep your hair it looks cantik all long and flowy like that. perhaps you can make a .gif file of yourself swaying like david. and email the picture to him hahaha!

9 June 2008 at 17:48  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Yes, it is indeed a Spiderman poster you see!

Oh well, I promise someone I'd keep it long anyways...so I'll just do that.

HAHAHAHAHA! OMG woman! Don't be silly-lah! E-mail him the picture WTF.

9 June 2008 at 17:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home