Wednesday 25 June 2008

Make me fall for you, as if I had nothing else to do.

I'm listening to Back For Good and you were the first person I thought about.
You and your random car-slut jokes.

=)

*****
Have I told you that my friends are so random, they make my stomach hurt from too much laughing?

They're such funny people, I love them.

*****
I went to BookXcess for the first time and I acted like a kid in the candy store. OMG that place is like book heaven!

I tell you, not many people find joy in a good book.

Or random things like "Loving cougars is not a crime". Hahaha!


*****
How do you justify your reasons of respecting someone?

I mean, wouldn't it seem trite to list all the qualities you find admirable in a person you have great respect for?

Note that respect and liking could be two different things. You could like someone for who they are and respect them, and you could respect someone without liking them.

*****
Oh yes, never ever insult my Chelsea boys and criticise my judgments.

You don't tell me that Petr Cech is clumsy and call Edwin van der Sar awesome and top form.

I have half a mind to say "Eh you said he's on top form but Holland's out? How then?" but no, my mother taught me right and told me not to stoop that low.

And also I like those Dutch boys.


YOU have no right to make fun of my Slaven Bilic okay? He is ten thousand kinds of awesome that you will never be.

Oh and my underdog team, Turkey is in the semi-finals. HAH!

Hell hath no fury like a Chelsea fan scorned. You ought to know that by now.

*****
I make more sense when I have a headache and when I'm horribly cranky.

*****
If ever I ask you if I should cut my hair, kick me. Hard.

*hugs*
"Are you smelling my hair?"
"Yup"
"Oh"
"Promise you won't cut it short"
"Why?"
"Your hair frames your face perfectly and I just love seeing the way it covers your face when you're asleep"

Bugger, don't be a stalker-lah? Scary.

"And you look like a panda"

How nice of you to actually notice my eyebags.
Idiot.

*****
I finally get to curl up in bed comfortably.

Thank God for the miracles that are 2PM classes on Thursdays.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home