Saturday 21 June 2008

I'm glad that you came into my life.

I woke up this morning at 6:50AM (I had a replacement class at 9...WTF Saturdays are meant to be spent at home!) after reading text messages from mate that Croatia lost on penalties. Oh my heart and Slaven Bilic.

=(

Then I turned on the radio and flipped channels.
I got to RED 104.9 and guess what song put this biggest smile on my face?

Aiyah, not that Magic Rainbow-lah.

David Cook's studio version of ALWAYS BE MY BABY.

THE song.

I squealed, screamed, sang along and cried a little (I wasn't in a good mood to begin with).

I yelled at my wonderful Scouser who was happily asleep, saying random things like "YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM? THIS IS LIKE THE SECOND TIME I'VE HEARD IN ON THE RADIO! OMG...ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!".

I feel her pain sometimes, but she loves me. I can tell.


Does it absolutely scare you that I have ALL of his songs, pre-Idol and such?

Okay-lah not all. I discovered there are like another 10 songs (or more) that I need to actually complete my collection.


I have officially lost my mind.


Randomly, I read that Lampsy might move to Inter Milan. If he goes, good for him.

I ain't gonna cry, no, and I won't beg you to stay,
But if you're determined to leave, boy, I will not stand in your way.


Great. Everyone is just out to make me upset.


Well, with the exception of this person who has currently reduced me to acting like a complete fool in public.

Need I remind you of the 'how-to-fix-the-printer-to-the-laptop-without-the-plug' escapade to prove to you how much of an idiot he has reduced me to?


Currently listening to:
Last Request - Paolo Nutini.

Yeah, yeah, I know what most of you are thinking.
"OMG SHE'S NOT LISTENING TO MAGIC RAINBOW!"

Yes. I have other songs too, you know. Don't mock me.

Dear Monday, I can't wait for you come along because I need to rekindle my love affair with sleep.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home