Tuesday 10 June 2008

Shoot me down, I'm at my prime.

It is official. I have turned into a complete fool because of one man.

I am going to sound like an inebriate monkey trying to make a paper plane.

Laugh at me for my growing stupidity. I know I had a good time making fun of myself.

Anyways, these two stories happened last Saturday.

Part 01:
In the morning while my parents and my brother and miss prospective future were out in town, I stayed back with my aunt and her daughter to study and do a bit of the movie review. And I had to fix the new printer to my laptop.

I fixed the printer to the USB port and inserted the installation CD and it was partially installed. It said to turn the printer on. I kept pressing the button but the light was not there. I tried this for an hour and nothing happened.

I went up and saw the plug. I took it down in hopes to see if it works with the plug.

What do you know? It worked!

I forgot to plug the plug to the socket. No wonder the thing didn't work.


"You just had a major blonde moment. You noob"


Part 02:
So at about 9PM I wanted to print something and the thing kept saying the ink was not there. I put the ink there already and it says I didn't?

Curse you, new printer.

Then I realised that the place where you ARE supposed to actually put the cartridges in were empty.

Oh yeah. Major blonde moment again.

But wait! There's more!
(why the heck do I sound like I belong on one of those Smartshop adverts?)

Then I tried pushing the cartridge in and when I thought I successfully did it, the thing kept saying that there's no ink.

I gave up and decided to print my stuff upstairs.

But somehow I decided to give it one more try.

I pushed the cartridges in right to the end.

What do you know? It worked.

After one hour, I realised that I did it the wrong way.

I can officially use my printer now.


Yes, you are now allowed to laugh at me and my stupidity, for which I blame the rapid rate my brain cells are experiencing cell death.

Which are all caused by one man.

"I told you, he is turning you into a bumbling fool. Before this, you were just a fool. Now you're worse!"

Damn you, random man. It's just half a year and you have teased me incessantly.

I got excited hearing Magic Rainbow (I know what the song is called, I just want to call it that!) twice in the same hour. I squealed like a kid who saw the last unicorn. She thinks I have no chance in hell to be saved by anyone.

What the heck, I get excited by the words "Magic Rainbow". I am seriously wonky upstairs.

You should be banned and exiled. Stupid bugger.


Random note: I learnt that my name means 'fame' and 'friend'. Hahaha!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman, you have no chance in hell to be saved.

You sounded too funny on the phone when you were spazzed out yelling "OMG MAGIC RAINBOW ON THE RADIO!" last night. I couldn't help but laugh at you.

And seriously, you're such a noob. HOW CAN YOU FORGET TO FIX THE PLUG TO THE PRINTER AND THE SOCKET?!

Glad to see random things like MAGIC RAINBOW (can we please stick to the original title?) and MAGIC WAFFLES (where in KL did you see this?) can cheer you up.

IMISHEU.

=(

11 June 2008 at 20:48  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - Hello, you're no better. Cougar in the making.

You should've seen me this morning AND...about an hour ago. I started laughing and squealing like a fool. Our wonderful Scouser went all -_-" with me.

We refuse to stick to the original title because Magic Rainbow is shorter and easier to remember. Magic waffles was spotted in Jalan TAR, in front of Pertama Complex.

IMISHEU2.

(bloody netspeak)

=(

11 June 2008 at 21:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOB!

MAGIC WAFFLES!

I hereby support the motion of banning David Cook and banishing him to Mars for making people like my best friend into a bumbling fool.

As for my best friend, she needs to be sent to rehab to gain back her sanity.

I love you, you inebriate monkey.

(I'm hearing Mr Williams and I thought of you)

12 June 2008 at 10:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home