Thursday 29 May 2008

You'll always be the one that got away.

Okay, so this morning I managed to speak to my wonderful best friend in Russia.

And guess what she told me?

She told me that the venue of the UEFA Champions League final was RIGHT BEHIND HER HOSTEL.

AND...

She took a photo with Petr Cech.

0_0

She supports Manchester United. And she takes a picture with MY goalie.



Do you know how insanely jealous I am of her right now?

*****
I want to talk to you about my TV boyfriend.

I don't care if I promised to shut up about him.

I really don't care.

Oooh, cupcakes!

Because he makes me happy.
He is my muse.

He is worth my time. Even if he is *coughs* dating someone *coughs*.

Like I said, he is my TV boyfriend. Who needs a real-life boyfriend when I have him?

Ah well, you can choose not to come here until I stop being obsessed about him or until I find a real-life boyfriend.

I won't stop, you know me. If you don't know me by now, you should be ashamed of yourself.


Just too adorable.


Boyfriend, you are just precious.


Quote of the week:
"You know what happened? I plopped myself in front of the TV at my brother's place today at 6PM. My sister-in-law told me that American Idol is over. I so forgot about that"
"Hahaha! Oh goodness, that's hilarious!!!"
"Oh my God, my life is officially over. I have nothing to stare at now"

And you thought I'd be having post-Idol withdrawal syndrome.

Pfft.



I better get back to work with my assignment. Shall show you the outcome later.

Currently listening to:
The Letter - Carly Smithson and Michael Johns.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home