Wednesday 14 May 2008

It's what you do to me.

I am still grumpy, thanks very much for asking.

The whole day has been awful. I shall not talk about it because I don't want to.

My saving graces?

01. Cookie's new fan.
THE MOTHER.
*cue dramatic music*

"Oh goodness, David looks very gorgeous and handsome today!"

"I love the shirt he's wearing!"
"He was the best of the night!"
"He sounds brilliant!"
"He's such a sweetheart and his mum is so pretty!"
"Why is he sniffing? Is he having a cold or is he crying?!"

HAHAHAHA! She has a crush on my boyfriend! Oh God. This is too funny. She didn't even mention anything about Archie tonight (which is strange, because she loves him to bits because he's so cute to her).

02. David Roland Cook and everything he did today (yes, everything including the sort of stupid pirate joke he did today...I can't believe I laughed at that and the arm motion).

03. This.




What I wouldn't give to be his guitar? Or even the microphone?

*tells self: Shut up, woman! Get a bloody life!*

Why are you such a mensch?
"Cookie is the boy I'd bring home to meet my mother, Xanne. Seriously"

I have the power to influence my friends and my own mother to love my boyfriend.

I've got the power! Whee!!!

Currently listening to:
The Hours In Between - Michael Johns.

I'm not saying that it's right...


One more week to seeing Islands in the Stream. Haha. I can tell YOU can't wait.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

HAHAHAHA! nana you are clearly out of your mind! when the hell is AI going to be over! addict lah you. please dont do silly things like running barefoot to america to kidnap him. or dress up like a microphone/guitar/ other inanimate objects.

15 May 2008 at 00:10  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I AM NOT CRAZY! It
ll be over next week, hopefully I stop talking about him after the finale.

I didn't think of it, but thanks for giving me ideas =p

HAHAHAHA!

15 May 2008 at 00:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home