Wednesday 23 April 2008

I'll be alone dancing, you know it baby.

Okay, where is the rich billionaire I requested for since Christmas?


I so wanted to strangle John Arne Riise for letting the ball go in, but at the same time, I am quite relieved for THAT goal. How is it I can feel two different things at one go?


Yesterday's trip was quite fruitful. I got myself a new T-shirt, a cute pair of toe socks, and yes, a pair of blue boxers. Hahahaha! We shall get the stripey toe socks AND boxers next!


Highlight of yesterday:
"Is it just me or are those bunnies just plain horny-looking?"
-outside Ted Baker's in The Gardens-


Oh and the kinkiest statement of the year is no longer "Let's stalk them at the hotel and provide them 'room service'!", in fact it's this.

"If he handles his girlfriend the same way he caresses the mic, I so want to be in his bed every night"

Oi. That's my boy you're talking about. Don't touch.


I had a funny thought while taking the train back home yesterday. Will talk about it tomorrow.


Okay, I just loved Mikey in this (this is also an excuse to say how much I disliked Cookie's hair in this). He looks so young (I am talking about Mikey) and suddenly I miss the thing he used to do with his hair, flipping it back.


Did I tell you that when I think of something, be it appropriate or not, I have a tendency to bite my lips?


And did I tell you how much I love my toe socks? They're so freaking comfortable and adorable! I am so getting another pair.


Right. I am nuts. I get happy over small things like toe socks and random coincidences.

Would you expect anything less from me?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home