Monday 17 March 2008

You want a piece of me?

"You look like a raccoon"

It's quite scary when your friends notice random things about you especially when you try to hide it.

I am surprised at the fact of how awake I am right now. I went to sleep at 5 on Sunday morning and I woke up four hours later at 9.

"Eh, you're up so early! Buy lottery!"
I have horrible friends.

And yes, I love Lewis Hamilton.

I swear when they were hugging each other before they went up the podium, I was going "EEEEEE, SO CUTE!". I love how genuinely happy they were for each other despite racing for different teams and all. Nico is so adorable, I tell you.

And after I watched hot boys and fast cars, I switched my attention to hot, burly men with good left feet.

I watched rugby-lah, stupid.

They played so well, as compared to the matches against Scotland, Italy and Wales. I was impressed at how Danny Cipriani played. He proved himself worthy of that number 10 shirt, though Jonny Wilkinson will always be my number 10. Hahaha.


Eejit said this pic is obscene. Hahaha!


Jamie Noon, man-of-the-match. The tackle monster. Hahahaha.



Aack!!! Pretty boy! He's on for not even 5 minutes for a blood replacement for Paul Sackey and he scores a try! And then he goes back to the bench. Haha.


I love this pic. Lesley Vainikolo carrying him made me smile like a monkey high on bananas. Damn cute until can die.


So happy together...

They make me so happy.

And this is just so adorable.
Fellow try-scorer and Falcons star Tait added: “I was only on the field for about five minutes as a blood replacement and I’ve never been in that situation when you score and then get taken back off.

“I was getting stick off the bench when I came off and I’m sure I’ll get it from Paul Sackey for stealing his try. It was nice to get over and for us to put on a better performance.

“Having started five games in a row at the World Cup to go to coming off the bench was difficult but you’ve got to get on with it and do what you can do.

“If I had the answer to why we’ve been so inconsistent, I’d be a very rich man. It’s been frustrating for us to beat France and Ireland, two of the top sides, and then to lose to Scotland. Credit to everyone involved that we’ve managed to turn it round.”


I am definitely going to miss my fix of rugby matches now =(


And how many of you think this statement is very obscene?
Frank Lampard, cheered on by John Terry, who christened the midfielder 'Goldenballs' after his four-goal effort in midweek, also went close, but didn't manage to strike lucky.


Really, really not wanting to say or know anything about that.

Shall not be updating soon, unless something interesting happens.
I'll be busy with life, which in short, means my assignments. Life = assignments.


Nah, sexy guitar vandal wanted to say "Be good while she's away".


P/S: I'm honestly surprised at how early I wake up despite sleeping late, I slept at 2 this morning and woke up at 7. My sleeping hours have gone wonky now =/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home