Saturday 22 March 2008

This is a callout.


Where do you draw the line...


between arrogance and confidence?

between passion and obsession?

between white lies and lies?

between normal and abnormal?

between invasion of privacy and freedom of speech?

*****
I had a good 12-hour sleep. 9.30PM to 9.30AM. Yes, I know, sleeping at 9:30PM is something REALLY unusual by my standards.

Yes, God, thank you for making me sleep well with no interruptions.

After the madness of yesterday, with all the running arounds to banks and everywhere else, and the fact I fell asleep during my beauty trip (even when my pregnant beautician asked me how was the treatment, all I could say was 'good' because I fell asleep), it was definitely enough to make a girl like me tired.


Oh yeah, I won a free T-shirt for knowing my F1 team. Hahaha, see...it pays to know your team, okay?


But it's a little too big for me, it's an L, okay? Oh well, it's good sleepwear =p



That's as close as I can get to his autograph =(

*****
Sometimes I feel like the mother knows me too much.

"You know that week I had exams right, I went to study in the reading room. So I took the lift. While waiting, there was this guy and his girlfriend. The guy was touching her face and all that stuff, and the girl kept shoving his hands away and walked away. And the guy kept on doing that, hugging her. They were still doing it in the lift, the girl was ignoring him-lah"
"Then you looked at them with that face and they stopped, right?"
"I just looked up from my textbook because it was getting on my nerves a little...and the guy just stopped"
"You're horrible"

I have slight issues with boyfriend-girlfriend getting all too touchy-feely in public. The customary hugs or quick/stolen kisses are okay, I have no issues with them. But when it gets a little too much, I have a tendency to stare a little and ignore them.

But then, the mother says I have a 'face' which marks my extreme annoyance at PDAs.

I never knew I had so many faces. I know I have one.

This is the only face I wear out to the world.


SUPER SUNDAY!


Currently listening to:
AC - Axium.

I'd take your place in a heartbeat.

Yeesh, I blame you. Now I am hooked =)
Can't wait for later, missed you heaps (I know I saw you yesterday and all, but we need to talk more!) .

And the mother is so cute. She just turned the radio on and now she's singing along to Blue's One Love. Hahaha. Thank God the father isn't at home. The other day he was complaining about her. "Don't know what's wrong with her...the whole day she was singing!". Uncle ah, you're just jealous you can't sing. Silly people.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

kau ada anti-pda face kah??

HAHAHAH nana you're hilarious!

thank goodness i do not engage in pda tahu.if not you benci me how!

23 March 2008 at 21:48  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I don't have an anti PDA face-lah, only my mother thinks so.

If you did it in front of me, I'll poke you silly...won't hate you.

23 March 2008 at 21:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home