Wednesday 12 March 2008

Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend.

Look here. I am tired physically and mentally.

Emotionally, I am dead.


I learnt to grow a thick skin because of the people I am surrounded with.


The last thing I need to do is to be told off by some person who is in their first year who is running for president.

How on Earth do you expect me to vote for you if you be a bitch with me?


There's no way I'm voting for you if you behave like this. I understand you're frustrated and all, don't think you're the only one. At least other students wrote me an e-mail very nicely without a hint of annoyance, asking me if it was possible to cancel their sign up for them to change their subjects.

Have the decency to say something like "Hey I was wondering if you got my mail..." or any kind of shit-lah. I am annoyed, okay. I think my head's going to explode because of the stress from all corners. One assignment after the other, one argument after another. Oh all these battles I can't win alone...


So, please. If you want me to do something for you, be nice.

You're definitely ain't getting my vote.


Oh don't worry, my dear. I will be rooting for you. If I could vote for you, I would.


Complain all you want. Let me cheer myself up.

If someone can cheer me up, it would be nice too. Today has just been awful.

People come, people go. That's just the way life is.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home