Monday 31 March 2008

My computer is going so god-damn slow...it even refuses to let me watch videos on YouTube.

Maybe it's just telling me to get on with my work and not get distracted.

Pfft. Curse you, YouTube. Let me watch my videos peacefully-lah! I want to see the flyboys' chest bump!

Grrr...


*****
Anyhow, Chelsea have to thank the goalpost for saving their asses. Not once...but THREE times.

There were some points of the game that made me laugh like crazy.

I'm sorry, I find little things like that nasty bump on Riccy's forehead quite amusing. And how Riccy and Didi were always with each other when the other was injured. It was all too cute for words, so I laughed.

Lampsy...WTF, are you still sick? The team looked so lost without you. Get well soon.

Bleh. So much for my team. Oi, don't play like this against Fenerbahce okay? I will throw stones at you when you come to KL in July if you play like rubbish. I mean it!

*****
And the sheep in the visualization of my RealPlayer is so cute. Hahaha!

I told you I find little things like this amusing.

*****
OKAY, I HAVE SEEN THE CHEST BUMP!!! ♥♥♥

THANK YOU YOUTUBE!!! I SWEAR I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MSN for just today!

*jumps around and squeals*

I haven't had a good squeal in ages. Have I been grumpy THAT long?

Sorry everyone.



Oh and Billy Blood, I ♥ you so very much for being utterly silly. I swear to God, you're insane and freaking hilarious.


Currently listening to:
A Day in the Life (Studio Version) - Michael Johns.

I love to turn you on...

One-half of the flyboys I love.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home