Thursday 28 February 2008

They'll send you roses when they think you need to smile.

I have no mood to smile.

I want to burn something.


I HAVE LOST MY PENCIL BOX.


Let me be the whiny bitch for today okay? I paid for the stuff in my pencilbox with my allowance. Plus I just bought three pens and a new mechanical pencil just last week. So to lose the pencilbox and its content is like losing money.

I don't remember taking out my pencilbox AT ALL this week. I haven't gone out anywhere else but college, Brickfields and home. How can it go missing?

I want my pencilbox back...it's not pretty at all! It's blue, has a blue butterfly and blue cheongsam keyrings attached to the zip. Basically, it's all blue.

If you find it, do the right thing.


Now, I shall go and eat and mope.

And then I will study.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

Eh, happy la sikit...
Kan dah send you that thing to cheer you up?
(this post must be uploaded before i sent to u kan?)

Hehehe...

29 February 2008 at 12:31  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

LOL! Psychic betul mate ni.

Yeah I posted this while you were doing the thing. I feel better after letting it out (and seeing the thing you sent).

=)

Thank you Mrs Rooney (and please give me my kitty back)!

29 February 2008 at 14:37  
Blogger Emma said...

I hope you find it! Life isn't complete without stationary. =D

29 February 2008 at 23:33  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - Nope I haven't found it yet =(

I hope someone is keeping it safe wherever it is.

1 March 2008 at 06:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home