Tuesday 19 February 2008

I'm going deeper underground.

Hello. I have been at peace with my textbooks, I haven't eloped and moved to Thailand or something.

I have a photo to support that claim.

Nah, peaceful okay. Shut up. We're going to Bali and stalk the hot surfer dudes and steal the HRC pants. And chase evil monkeys away, OD on watermelon juice for life.


I've been okay, sorry for the earlier outbursts. You should know by now that I can be quite emotionally unstable. So, thanks for bearing with me.

Argh, we got Barnsley in the next round of the FA Cup! Don't worry Liverpool, we'll kick their bums. As long as we're not wearing the fluorescent away kit of doom.


The mother saw the naked pic of Freddie Michalak and Clement Poitrenaud on my MSN display pic.
"Who are those people? Why are you so 'gatal'? Change it!"

And she refers 'chicken nuggets' to as 'chicken balls'.

0_0
*faints*

"Now we know where you get the hamsap-ness from"

Shut up, boy. Thank you for the guitar sessions last night though =)


And...you two have no say in what I do while I study. Or rather what I have while I study.



Random rant: If you are going to cause me headaches, why don't you just feed me to the piranhas?! If you don't like me, say so. Don't try and kill me.

*breathes deeply*


You KNOW what this means.

See you in a few days. I'm on a schedule and I'm sticking to it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home