Friday 15 February 2008

Everybody needs somebody.

What did I do on Valentine's day?

The usual. Eat, sleep and study. Roll my eyes at the most ridiculous things for Valentine's. I don't believe love should be celebrated on one specific date-lah, okay?


But I got a nice gift. Haha, it's a little unusual, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?


Oh yes, I spent time dancing to random songs and searching for pictures of random people in the evening.


Oh yes, guess what? I lost a kilo. Just wonderful. Two more kilos and I will be just fine.

I have my reasons. More later.


*****
My neighbours are just weird.

On the second day of Chinese New Year, they called the lion dance troupe at 8:30AM. I was up by then, but I had a mild headache, so yeah, I can complain a little.


Last night at 10:30 they called the lion dance troupe AGAIN!
And since I live in an area with lots of people celebrating the Lunar New Year, I had to endure 2 hours of deprived sleep because of fireworks.

Oh well, I've been living here all my life so I can't complain.


*****
Just for someone I haven't annoyed in ages who is a sappy romantic fool. Bloody fool went on a shopping spree and it's not even her birthday!

Haha, just because.


Toodles.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home