Saturday 26 January 2008

Dead.

Hello Jose Mourinho,

Happy 45th Birthday. I miss you. Come home, will you?

Favourite quote for life:
For me, pressure is bird flu. I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland. It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football.

*****
We saw some cute kittens today.

"Can we keep them please?"
"I'll keep them and leave you here"
"Why should they get my room?"
"They cause less problems"
"You have to bathe them and clean up after them more than you have to do for me"
"Plus you have to feed them"
"Can we leave her here and take the kitty?"
-.-"

He wants to trade me for a kitten. WTF.

At least the mother wants to keep me because she loves me.

*****
I have to wear make-up later. Expect horrendous results.


I love that dress, but she says I should get something that plays down the boob size. WTF.

And I am bloody hungry. Bern, why in the name of Xabi Alonso did you show me that Cuppacakes site?!

Now I am sitting here, looking at all these lovely cupcakes. Cannot-lah like this. Surely I'll get fat and be grumpy when I put on weight.

So, NEVER EVER SHOW ME FOOD AT MIDNIGHT OR AFTER THAT. I'm supposed to be losing weight, so help with the cause okay and make sure I stick to it!


Hmmph. Evil people I call friends.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Happy Birthday, Jose!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so hot. :(

28 January 2008 at 21:17  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - I miss him and his hotness. Everything bout him, in general.

Come home, Jose =(

28 January 2008 at 22:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home