Saturday 29 December 2007

Move out of my way.

I probably am the only person who can fall asleep while replying a text message.

I came home and plopped myself on the recliner the instant I sat on it, and fell asleep within 5 seconds.


And I am going out later. OMG PEOPLE, LET ME REST, CAN OR NOT?

Someone seriously needs to tie me to a chair and makes sure that I don't try to escape.

Boo.


*****
Random nonsense so that SOMEONE doesn't think I've run off with a Russian billionaire without telling them.

"I don't like gold jewellery"
"Then what do you like?"
*puts on a confused look*
"What do you like if you hate gold?"
"Silver. White gold. Anything that's not gold"

I doubt if he's buying me any silver jewellery but I'd like to pretend that he is.

Talk about being delusional.

*****
After much deliberation, the father decided that we should drop the cartoon channels.

We're also looking at dropping the movie channels. But I have a strong feeling someone would go ballistic if we cancelled the movie channels.

Haha. She says I'm influential. I'm just a pain, not influential.

*****
I have a new love interest.

It's called 'cham'.

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the insides. Just like that dream we shall never speak of again. Ever.

*****
Off to bed now. Long day ahead later.

Remind me I need to buy a nice test pad and a 2008 organiser.


Oh, and more yoghurts. Shut up.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home