Sunday 21 October 2007

"Your daughter's so big!"

Heh, the paper yesterday wasn't so bad. Managed to finish within the given two hours. The 'makan-makan' was good, though I felt something was wrong with the food. The brother's right. I have a tendency to make comments about food people serve (people I know, I mean).

And then, I fell asleep and then I woke up to watch the repeat of the rugby match. Remember earlier I said I'd be supporting France? I changed my mind after seeing Agustin Pichot. Haha. The way he wears his socks reminds me of a certain someone.

The Pumas won! Yay!!!


Then...we went to Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club for a wedding. Wah...the food was really good. And I ate with chopsticks WITHOUT feeling/looking like an idiot. Got proof! I don't tell lies, remember? The brother and I took photos of ourselves eating with chopsticks. I took it because everyone knows I can't eat with chopsticks to save my own life. Hah, the next time you see me eat char koay teow, don't make fun of me!


There was a really cute waiter serving our table. Only thing is he looked underaged, therefore making him illegal for me. WHY???!!!


Oh...someone said I had nice hair.
"Like Tomas is it?"
"Close..."
You said it to keep me happy is it?


At one point, the groom came to our table to yam seng with us, my glass was empty. How to yam seng like that! The parents didn't let me drink. Sad, okay?



Then, we were provided with entertainment from the bride's nieces. They sang some Chinese songs and one song from High School Musical.

0.0

WTF. Weddings are no longer safe from High School Musical. It IS the epitome of evil, I tell you. EVIL!!!


When we shook hands with the couple, the father introduced me to the bride. The first thing she said was "Your daughter's so big!".

That's it. I'm going to go on a massive hunger strike. Hmmph.

(then again, she looks smaller than me...she's even smaller than the groom!)

STILL! I am going to go on a hunger strike! Nothing you say can change mind!

*****
I missed THREE games because of the wedding. So I relied on constant updates from the mate. I am going to treat you a sundae. Promise. You could've gotten a bowl of curry laksa, but you chose to update me about the rugby final.

Liverpool won 2-1.
Chelsea won 2-0.
Arsenal won 2-0. AND OMGWTF TOMAS SCORED! *dies* He looked adorable when he hugged Theo.

And then, Arjen died. Blame me for not charging him up. Darn it.

*****
Now I'm tired and I'm watching the final later. IMPORTANT. I don't care if I have to go out tomorrow or if I have to entertain people, I am going to watch the match. Hmmph.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello kids, count the number of times tomas' name has appeared in this entry and win a very exclusive prize!

nana you mad ah! going on hunger strike for what!brides are meant to be small ok. they've gone through vigorous training to lose weight before their big day.have you ever seen a fat bride har! no right! i bet if i were to get married i'll be so kecik you cannot see me!

-aimee

21 October 2007 at 19:41  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Aimee ah, I ONLY mentioned his name twice, okay? *pokes*

Eh, really la...she's REALLY tiny. Tinier than you! She's like almost anorexic tahu! Can carry and throw around like that!

I'm not lying. I don't lie =p

21 October 2007 at 20:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home