Tuesday 30 October 2007

I'll turn the lights out when you go to sleep.

I was up until 4 this morning...but I wasn't alone.

"Come let me keep you company. So that you won't fall asleep in front of Tomas"
"Enough about stalking people, come let me keep you sane"

And thank you for keeping me awake until 4 (except for YOU okay...you had to be up for dinner anyways).

*****
My headache is so awful that I kept hallucinating that I thought I saw someone I know talking to me. Well, at least I feel happy about it. It brought back old memories.

*****
You know when you're half-asleep...you tend to hear things louder than usual?

And that actually makes your head throb even more?


I hate headaches.


Xabi, stop being a pain and save my files!

*****
I hate the brother, I tell you.

He won an MP3 player in his company's Family Day last weekend and he doesn't want to give it to me.

HE DOESN'T NEED IT! He has a radio in his office (he had to get one after attempts to steal mine didn't fall through) and he has his car radio! And he doesn't go out much!

GRRRRR...........

*kicks*

When I save up enough money, I am going to drag the bugger with me to buy a brand spanking new MP3 player. Hmmph, see how you like that!

*****
Where do words go when they're spoken, why do some minds never open?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home