Monday 29 October 2007

Celery boy and much more.

Before the match with the Scouser.
"Eh what if Bendtner plays AND scored for Arsenal when Stevie G scored for you?"
"I will boycott him forever"
-.-"

During the match.
"OMFG STEVEN SCORED!!! LOOK HOW HAPPY NANDO AND XABI ARE!!!"
"Wait and see...one of those underaged Gunners will score"

"WTF! Tomas, why are you so generous?"
"I guess it's a Libran trait to be generous, no?"
"I'm generous, like him"
*rolls eyes*
*slaps head*


"Crouchy is on!!!"
"Eh he tried to score!"
"Stupid Rafa, put Crouchy on-lah next time!"

"My brother said Tomas is fat"
"HAHAHAHA! What did you tell him after that?"
"I told him Voronin's fatter"
"I mean seriously-lah...Tomas is so adorable and he says he's fat"
"He's just jealous of Tomas"
-.-"

"Now I know why Arsenal got no luck...look who's there"
"Old man grumpy frumpy Fergie!"
"HAHAHA! He brings bad luck to Arsenal-lah"

"OMG HE SCORED!!! Fantasy points are up!"
"Bugger, nothing to talk about but that is it!"

"WTF"
"Eh your Nicky missed-lah...stupid fella"

"Eh what language is Carra speaking in?"
"Sounds German to me"
"How come you don't have Scouse accent like he does?"
"I'm cute"
*rolls eyes*
"Fabregas speaks good English-lah..."
"Attracted?"
"I shouldn't be"
"Haha!"

Mate has a new nickname for Fabregas. It's called "Celery Boy".

HAHAHA!

It was a good results for both sides.

Cheer up-lah...because:
01. You don't have to deal with stupid "Your club robbed my team of a win!" arguments.
02. They're still unbeaten.
03. Chelsea can still catch up with the leaders. I know both of them have a game in hand, but STILL!

Next weekend's going to be as bad as this. I am sure of it.

Poor Xabi. Since when did he become English?

*****
I'm happy. Very happy.

How happy, you ask?

Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
'cause I only have eyes for you, dear
My love must be some kind of blind love
I don't see anybody but you
The moon may be high
But I can't see a thing in the sky
'cause I only have eyes for you.

I don't know if we're in a garden
Or on a crowded avenue
You are here, so am I
Maybe millions of people go by
But they all disappear from view
I only have eyes for you
My love must be some kind of blind love
I don't see anybody but you


That is how bloody happy I am today, love.

*****
I sent this text message to the Scouser this evening.
"Damn, Xabi's missing! My whole life is gone!"

The reply I got?
"Eh, for all you know he's hiding in Steven's house away from you"
"You idiot! I'm talking about my thumbdrive-lah!"
"Would you stop naming things as if they were your kids!"

You're jealous because I have my own Xabi.

*****
I love the weather.
Just the perfect setting to curl up in bed with Nicky and sleep, watching the blanket get tangled up in between my legs.

It's all good, love.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home