Sunday 26 August 2007

Lovely.

I'm only updating now, because it's the weekend. You know what's on during the weekend.

I watched the Arsenal-ManCity match.
Yes, I had to because I didn't want the father to feel upset and think that I'm selfish. I'm a good daughter, okay.

*sees it's already 30 minutes*
"Let me change the channel for a while. See if there are any goals yet or not"
"Okay"
*changes the channel, sees goal scored by Lampsy*

"OMG I'm psychic!"


Oh SWP, we love you too!


To all you buggers who hate Lampsy, boo you! The man has a broken toe, and he played! Hah!
Boo him all you want, he's been playing well (and helping me with my Fantasy team). Thanks to that goal, we are on top. Come on Chelsea! I would like to see more goals, please.



Errmm...I think I'm the only one who noticed that Rotiboy got a haircut and dyed his hair brown. And what was he doing to Fabregas!
"Yerr...Rotiboy was kissing Fabregas! So obscene!"

She makes me laugh.


Poor Kasper Schmeichel. He has been so outstanding in the game, but Fabregas beat him to score that goal. I felt sad looking at his sad, dejected face.
I am crazy. And yes, Tomas looked adorable last night to the point my heart skipped a beat.


Yes, that's what happened when I saw that underaged Paulo Ferreira look-alike in college on Friday. Sigh...


And Morten Gamst Pedersen, another blondie I actually like
(there are only 15 people in that blonde list of mine), has gone brunette.

NO!!! WTF!
Was yesterday "Dye My Hair Brown Day"??


No wonder he didn't score and Blackburn drew. It's the hair! Curses!


Go back to being blonde, MGP. Even if I like brunettes more than blondes, you should be a blonde. Suits you better.


Moped to father:

"He has nice hair, but he dyed it brown!!"

*says nothing, probably thinks I'm crazy*

Mopes to mother:
"MGP dyed his hair brown!"

"I'm sure he looks nice"

The mother thinks he's cute. Hahaha!

*****
I am going to watch Frogway the musical this week! Whee!!!

Oh that reminds me, I need to behave just for these two weeks.

*****
And umm...I'm turning 20 in another six weeks.
Bah.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home