Thursday 30 August 2007

Lookie here.

Okay. I woke up this morning feeling somewhat grumpy.

One reason was because the karaoke-lady sang and my room faces her house, which means I can't study with her voice that makes a frog's croak sound sexier. I am not joking.

Another reason was that the cleaning lady came to clean the house. I told the parents to call her when I am not at home. But what the father tells me is that "he needs more people to be at home when she's around". Honestly tell me what can I do when she's around? My ears bleed when she starts speaking. She and the karaoke-lady have this insanely high-pitched voice that doesn't help me when I want to study. I can study in my own noise, but not by others. I should've gone to the freaking library to study.

All in, I couldn't study and my bloody finals is in another 6 days. I am scared to my wits' end, okay.

But...the day wasn't so bad. Especially since Tomas Rosicky scored.
*jumps around*

But for the love of blueberry yoghurts, don't destroy the sexy hair! I thought I saw Berbatov instead!


Sigh...I want a boy who has that kind of hair. *is thinking of what shampoo he uses for his hair*

Oh, yesterday I saw the footballer figurines in this shop in Bangsar Shopping Complex while waiting for Frogway to start. And the first figurine I actually spotted was the one of Tomas.

"Why does he look like Tomas?"
*looks closer*
"Oh damn it IS Tomas!"
*tells Scouser about it*
"Got Stevie G or not!"
-.-"

But so expensive...I saw Aaron Lennon, Arjen Robben, Andriy Shevchenko, Michael Ballack and Robbie Keane ones too. Oh and Luis Garcia (who, in my opinion, despite him scoring that goal that knocked us out of the Champions League 2 years ago, is the kind of footballer I want my Chelsea boys to be like if ever they leave Chelsea, because of this letter) also.

Sigh...I know Duffy nearly cried when he left. But it would be nice if they left a letter to the fans. I don't know, I'm just being crazy.

*****
I'll show you pictures of last night!

Presenting...Frogway!


The set, during the intermission *sneaky grin*


Eh, if I dyed my hair this colour, you'd think it'll look nice?


Stupid me forgot to turn the flash on.


Look, look. She's signing my book!

And then, Julez died on me. Refusing to be turned on, it died. My camera died because it was cold. Really a WTF moment.
*takes out handphone and decides to take pictures with it*

Wah...lots of girls went to take pics with Vince, okay. Must be the fangirls-lah. Haha. I am not one, but I just did it-lah...since he kindly wrote my name. Wrong spelling also never mind-lah. Forgiven. Hehehe.

"Eh eh, so romantic this pic!"
*grins*
-.-"
She thinks she's funny, the mother. She took this pic and she didn't know how to take it. Technology-friendly? Not!



Ina Fabregas and me. She has the prettiest set of scales I've ever seen!


The Fabregas sisters and me. The fish, the frogette and the idiot.

Somehow, I managed to revive Julez by rubbing the batteries with my hands. I have the world's most annoying camera, I tell you. And I took these pics.


I will give you a cookie if you can guess which one was mine.


The programme book the mother was reluctant to buy for me.


He wrongly spelt my name! *frowns*


*hisses* Melon seeds.


She's very pretty.


He was so funny!


"Wah...she related to Cesc is it?!" I don't know-lah. Maybe he's a distant relative or something. I don't know.


Julez, how could you die one me last night! I was eager to take a pic with him!
*grumbles*


Aimee ah, she's really pretty! Plus she's so funny!


*still thinks if they're related to Cesc*


You better go okay. And by the way, I saw your brother last night. Grocery-shopping and boutique-hopping too.


P/S: It's almost ready.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home