Friday 24 August 2007

Heartbroken.

I was looking for random photos of the England match and I found lots of pics of Lampsy and Arjen together. How Arjen would run to him whenever he scored or vice versa. Or how silly he'd act during training sessions.

I hear something crack. Oh that's right, it's my heart.

My dearest number 16, I am going to miss you horribly. I really am.


Bye bye six packs.



I don't care if they say you have no sense of fashion. I still think you're good looking.


I'm sorry for leaving you out of my top 10 of the list. I'm horrible, I know.

Now all the blondies have left. The only one who is there doesn't even play for the first team.


I wish you the very best in Madrid and hopefully, we don't have to play against your team in the Champions League. Say hi to Fabio Cannavaro, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Luis Garcia for me.

I have realised that it was bound to happen, but I didn't expect you to leave so soon. Well, life's like that. If it's bound to happen, it will happen.


Wikipedia just removed him off the Chelsea link. And guess who had some tears streaming down her cheeks?


Blame the hormonal imbalance if you want.



Currently listening to:
How Deep Is Your Love? - Take That.

We belong to you and me.



I was going to post this song for you along with some pics, but I just couldn't. At least not today.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares about those morons.

Post something worth reading!

23 August 2007 at 23:46  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Edward Foster - This has to be fastest comment I've ever received on a post.

But anyways, thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.

To you it may not be something not worth reading, but to other people (and they know who they are) it is.

So, I guess each person to their own opinion.

Though in my defense, posting something like how I care about someone is better than posting pictures of myself looking like a tramp.

Thanks for dropping by anyway =)

23 August 2007 at 23:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Someone must have woken up out of the wrong side of the bed to be that annoyed.

Pfft. Don't tell her what to write because she's smart and her lecturers and friends and teachers think she writes well. So she can write whatever she wants because she can.


Awww...it's okay. He left for Real Madrid, NOT Barcelona. I'm sure he'd be happy.

Cheer up. The diver isn't alone there. He has the horse to keep him company.

P/S: WHAT IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! TELL ME!!! I MUST KNOW!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!

24 August 2007 at 11:20  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Oh well. One to their own opinions, anyway. If he doesn't like what I write, fine. There plenty other blogs I'm sure he'd like to read.

Real Madrid + Barcelona = Spain.
Spain = away from London.
Away from London = NOT in Chelsea.

But at least he's happy and that's all that matters. Yeah, he can have fun with the horse (now why does that sound so odd?).

P/S: I am NOT telling you what it is. It's a surprise and I'm working on it! So wait til next Friday =p

24 August 2007 at 11:33  
Blogger Emma said...

Hey TTG! I've been in Wales all this time, so I didn't find this out 'til this morning.

... And I'm heartbroken. Furiously disappointed with Arjen. I don't know what to say, Chelsea's lost a babe.

I'm very disappointed, Arjen.

26 August 2007 at 16:07  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - Hey! No wonder I haven't heard from you about this.

I am heartbroken. I am so disappointed in him for leaving. We've lost a great player and a hottie.

How could you do this to us Arjen??!!

26 August 2007 at 16:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home