Monday 30 July 2007

Do you know what time it is now?

Today, I was late for class. Excuse me, not my fault okay? The father-lah! Don't know what he does in the loo for so long -.-"


I was thinking of going for the 2pm class when I opened the door and saw nearly all the seats taken up. But the lecturer told this guy to remove his books from the seat and told me to sit there.

I damn malu okay? Next time don't want to come late anymore.


But the good thing is she won't ask me anything because:
01. I'm quite a dungu.
02. I'm not from the Business Department, so it's not a crime for me to not know business terms.

Hehehe.



*****
Iraq won. So, yay! Mother thought Saudi would win. Cheh, I should have made a bet with her. I could have gotten more money for my fund =p


Stupid Valencia. Can beat Inter Milan, but not PSG. Boo...

*****

"I am telling you, that anorexic being will score"
"Yeah, right"
*sees Aleks Hleb score*
"I told you. You owe me money!"


"I say he'll score"
*sees him score*
"I told you! He made amends for holding hands with Cesc! He made it so obvious!"
*chokes on keropok*
"I bloody choked on a keropok because of you"

I told the mother about it (the "Come nearer, let me hold your hands" thing-lah!), she said she missed it and rues it.


When van Persie took a free-kick, he told Flamini to stand next to the Inter Milan players. Oh my, he looked so out of place. He is so tiny compared to the Inter players! In fact, all those Arsenal players look tiny. Especially that bugger Hleb-lah. So skinny.



OhMyGod. Arsenal have a trophy. Haha. My daddy said Liverpool is the only team that doesn't have a trophy -.-"
"Are you looking at what I'm looking?"
"I am!!! Who the fuck is that guy?"
"I don't know-lah! He's so pretty!"
"To hell with your Tommy boy, this guy is hot!"
*starts swearing and makes mental note to jinx Steven Gerrard*
*ignores taunts and starts drooling*
"We must go google this guy!"
-.-"

Eh, anyone knows who that guy with the red scarf is? I want to know because SHE needs to know.. Stupid Getty and their inability to display proper pictures. Hmmph.

Not like Yahoo! is any better. Hmmph.


Scouser likes someone in Arsenal. *snickers*
She dislikes them except for Robin van Persie.

*****
Oh no, I have not lost all of my Chelsea loving feeling. Here you go.


"You see my manager (Arsene Wenger), so stylish and fit. Unlike that fat Fergie and stupid Mourinho. He's short and fat!"
"Short maybe, but definitely not fat. What about Rafa Benitez? Thin is it? Just as fat as Fergie"

I can imagine what the caption this pic would be like.
"Girl, I saw this spectacles lying around. You could give it to your father and make him see how I cannot be classified as fat, but more of hot"

**yeah-lah, I'm lame...sue me**




*dies* Why do you always do this to me?




What is it with everyone and JT's ears? Nice to flick and pinch, is it? Evil Riccy abusing JT. Hmmph.


La-di-da. I'm off for now.

*****
Edited [6:17 PM]:
Nutcase, I have bad news for you.

His name is Nacer Barazite.

He's from Holland.


And he's 17. May 27, 1990.



=|


=/


O.O


O_o


=O



Oh God. This is just wrong you paedophile! You better flush yourself down the toilet now. And mind you, Tomas is NOT a boy. Nacer IS!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fuck. HE IS 17? YOU SURE?


Oh fuck. I was fangirling a seventeen-year-old and cheated on Stevie G.

I betrayed my club.


Oh fuck, just push me off a cliff already.

HE IS 17. AND I'M GOING TO BE 20.

*wails and hides*

30 July 2007 at 21:47  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Can you stop swearing?

Yes, he's 17. I had to ask the eejit's sister for this.


-.-" Cheated on Stevie G. Bah. You traitor.

(at least I like older men =p)


*pushes you off a cliff*

You paedophile, you. *laughs*

31 July 2007 at 13:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home