Sunday 29 July 2007

Crystal champagne kisses.

Footie talk first.

Firstly, I am happy Korea won. Well, actually I don't care if either Korea or Japan won the match last night. To win with 10-men in a penalty shoot-out, not a bad thing. Japan's loss for not taking chances into their hands.

"They need Pepe Reina"
"HAH! Pepe Reina didn't save a penalty also last night!"
"Oh then they need Carlo Cudicini. He saved a penalty"
"He did?"

Iraq and Saudi tonight. Who will you root for?

We were actually watching Inter Milan v Valencia play for the Emirates Cup. Through out the whole game, every single time Marco Materazzi got the ball, people started jeering. Wah...I never knew people still remembered the head-butt incident. Well, not exactly that, but you get my point! Seriously. Every single time okay!

And my God, what happened to Manuel Almunia's hair! I fell off the chair laughing!

"Arsenal got hope or not for the title race?"
"No"
This one really got no faith one.

Nicklas Bendtner is pretty cute. But Tomas ranks higher-lah, okay? Happy?
"Where's Tomas Rosicky?"
*hears commentator say something*
"He's injured!! WTF did I stay up for?"

No thanks to me, Chelsea lost. Boo-hoo. I should be kicked.


Oh...and Roque Santa Cruz is playing for Blackburn! Whee!!! Put him and the Norwegian together, you get double the hotness =p

*****
So, right. I did this little challenge for you people to join. And the winner is...Emma! With 31 correct answers, she's the winner.

So...I'm going to give out the answers first, then go on with the reward. Click here for the lyrics posted.
01. The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson.
02. Love Today - Mika.
03. Makin' Out - Mark Owen.
04. Back of Your Car - Ryan Star.
05. Black Coffee - All Saints.
06. How Do You Want Me to Love You? - 911.
07. Like A Boy - Ciara.
08. Mr. Brightside - The Killers.
09. Autumn - Paolo Nutini.
10. Clocks - Coldplay.
11. Do You Know? - Enrique Iglesias.
12. Look at Me - Geri Halliwell.
13. The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison.
14. Twentysomething - Jamie Cullum.
15. Four Minute Warning - Mark Owen.
16. Starlight - Muse.
17. Mama - My Chemical Romance.
18. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy.
19. Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis.
20. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects.
21. How To Save a Life - The Fray.
22. Happiness - Will Young.
23. Love Won't Wait - Gary Barlow.
24. Wonderwall - Oasis.
25. I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage.
26. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance.
27. Androgyny - Garbage.
28. Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!) - Garbage.
29. Blood - My Chemical Romance.
30. Maneater - Nelly Furtado.
31. When You Were Young - The Killers.
32. 9 Crimes - Damies Rice featuring Lisa Hannigan.
33. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice.
34. Gravity - Mark Owen.
35. Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers.
36. Helena - My Chemical Romance.
37. Alone Without You - Mark Owen.
38. Yellow - Coldplay.
39. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance.
40. Time of the Season (Season for Loving) - The Zombies.
41. Kill All Your Friends - My Chemical Romance.
42. Out of Your Mind - Victoria Beckham featuring Dane Bowers and the Truesteppers.
43. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage - Panic! at the Disco.
44. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! at the Disco.
45. But It's Better If You Do - Panic! at the Disco.
46. Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes.
47. 4 in the Morning - Gwen Stefani.
48. Shine - Take That.
49. The Way I Are - Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson.
50. Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz.


There. That's done with, now for your reward. This is going to be a lot, but I hope you like them! I'm going to upload five of each. I have too many, I'll share the ones I like best with you. Next time, I'll upload more.




















Hope you like it =D
**This goes to show how much free time I actually have. Haha!**


Well, that's it for now. I'm going to think whether or not I should watch the Iraq-Saudi Arabia match or the Valencia-PSG game.

A new ASTRO decoder would be nice. Or maybe ASTRO MAX. Hmmm....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I. love. them. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Wow, I love you!!!!! I mean, I thought I would get one or two avvies, but this, this is just unbelievable. This has really cheered me up, thank you! *hug*

Favourites:
Sheva in suit, Sheva and Didier with Carling Cup, Paulo kissing JT, Paulo leaning on Sheva, Lampsy thinking, Blimey!, JT with his shirt pulled up halfway so you can see his bod, all the Crouchie ones, especially "sorry shorty". (lol), Arjen in white, Jose: "oh well," blue-eyed Petr Cech, Aaron Lennon, Theo Walcott, music = life, Chelsea, I love football, Celsea boys are hot, In England we trust, the kitten jumping and the two kittens together, and of course, True Blue.

These really were the greatest prize I could ever ask for! Thanks soooo much.

I feel guilty for using up so much of your time, but still eternally grateful. I'm so happy this morning! I'm going to upload all of these into my Photobucket account so I can perve on them always.

29 July 2007 at 19:13  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - I'm glad you love them! No problem. I'm happy to know I cheered you up. *hugs*

I wanted post them, because I haven't done so for quite a while and besides, hotness should be spread around =p

I like Sheva in the suit too. I've never seen Paulo hugging JT before, so I loved that one too. Paulo leaning on Sheva has got to be the cutest thing in the world. That "sorry shorty" one cracks me up all the time despite the protests from people who like the shorty. Yech.

I've got another one of Arjen in white, but that one ahd the ref showing the yellow card. =/

Petr has eyes that can kill. I love him. And JT changing into Hilario's jersey! Hotness *faints*

I actually had more but I didn't know which ones to put so I put the ones I thought you'd like.

=) I'm glad you love them. It didn't take much of my time, really, because I was incredibly free so I did it. Go ahead and perve on them! I'm doing that now =p

29 July 2007 at 21:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly, you're welcome.
*hugs* Hope you're feeling better after the coffee and CAN A BOYBAND BREAKDANCE? 0_o


OhMyGod, Paulo Ferreira is slashy! He's with everyone. Even with JT! 0.0


AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO STAY UP FOR THE ARSENAL GAME!!! YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED??

Not only your Tommy boy wasn't playing, Chelsea and Liverpool lost! I hate you!

*slaps*

What about next Sunday? *winks*

P/S: David Villa scored, must mean the curse is off then =p

*slaps*

29 July 2007 at 22:11  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ The person who left the CD there - *hugs* I feel a whole lot better now. Thank you.

WTF is wrong with you? Don't make me spit on my coffee again!
*kicks off a cliff*


Oh yes, that boy is one slashy bugger. I've never seen the hug with JT before!


Excuse me, but Liverpool lost way before I decided to stay up for the match. So, no, don't blame Tomas (don't call him Tommy!)! I hate you!

*hits with bat*

Chelsea lost because of that electricity yellow jersey of theirs. Yech.

I'm up for next Sunday *winks*. You good?

P/S: He scored last night but not tonight. Bah...stupid Valencia for letting 3 goals in.

*takes bat and hits bum*

30 July 2007 at 00:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home