Monday 11 June 2007

When was the last time...

you had a good laugh?

I mean, when was the last time you had a good laugh and really felt that everything you're currently going through seemed so tiny and insignificant?

I looked at my neighbourhood kids yesterday. They were running around and screaming while playing football. It was the first time I saw them away from their books and tuitions and other classes they face daily. It was a nice change.

I look at people and how happy they are with changing phones like they're changing underwears. I look at how happy people are when they get a brand new branded item. I look at them and see how happy they are when they believe they have achieved the same status as their friends.

Does that make you happy to the point you honestly want to constantly run naked?

Everyone is constantly chasing things which they realise they're not going to love anymore when they see something else that is even more eye-catching.

The kind of people I detest most are those who seek happiness by comparing themselves to others AND contemplate all sorts of things to bring that person down. They feel no sense of remorse or guilt over their actions and like to believe that they're ALWAYS right.

The last few weeks have been horrible for me. I didn't want to laugh at all, but there were instances where I'd just laugh at something silly (err...dancing skills count-lah) and get all upset again.

Last Friday was one day I had great fun and a good laugh. Not because I watched Captain Jack shirtless (yeah, yeah, I'm a pervert, what's your point?) but mainly because I got to hook up with one of my oldest best friends. I laughed so much with her around.

Yesterday, the mate and the OHCRAP party president made me laugh so much. Mate talked about her Ronnie boy going to Miami without her. OHCRAP party president talked about zoos and what they smell like. I had a good laugh.


So next time, just take a moment and smile and laugh. Just like Andriy Shevchenko.

*****
Barca are bloody cheats. Messi is the new Maradona. Argentinians are famous for their "Hand of God" acts, aren't they? It's so appalling. It was so obvious he hit the ball with his hand and the referee said that it is a goal.

I feel so sorry for Espanyol. They should complain about it. They deserve those 3 points instead of the one point they currently have.

My dad said Barcelona should be relegated. I can't agree more. I don't care if Real Madrid or Sevilla win the darn title, so long as it's not Barca, I'm happy.

Jose was right. You go to Barcelona and they teach you the "Art of Diving and Cheating". Told you the man is never wrong!


Damn you, Messi. I can never forgive you for making MY Asier del Horno get red-carded last year. Yes, I'm a bitter cow. Moo. I hope Barca end up trophyless so that I can be happy and shut up for a while.

If they end up winning the title, it's disgraceful. Bloody cheaters. Real Madrid, for God's sake, don't screw up the last game, can?

*****
As promised...

Say hello to Arjen (and Captain Jack). Ain't he something? Tomas is jealous. He doesn't show it, but I can tell.

I am happy. I paid for it (half actually) and I love it. It may not be the new wafer-thin phone that is, to me, very ugly. But I don't care. I care about simplicity. Not your fancy-schmancy things. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't intend on having a RM1000++ pricetag on me, making me an easy prey for rempits/snatch thieves/robbers/evil junkies. So, no to fancy expensive phones.

Unless they fell out from the sky or I won a contest or I hit the jackpot or something like that.

I love my Arjen...


Oh by the way, Arjen Robben got married last Saturday. Boo...=(



He looks so nice, innocent, holy and pretty in white! See, Roman? Stick to the white jersey! Everyone looks pretty in white. Congratulations, Arjen. May you be happy with your wife always.
Now I'm going to my room and sulk.

*****
Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton on winning his first F1 race! He won this morning's Canadian GP race. And I didn't watch.

Does this mean he'll win races when I don't watch it?

Bah...oh well, he's a consistent performer. I like him a lot (And yes, Lysa, tahap can marry. WTF is wrong with you!).

When there's no football for two months, I shall entertain myself by watching fast cars and hot boys. Woo-hoo!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you covered Keira Knightley's face on purpose. Haha. Mengada betul. But nice =p

Of all names you chose, Arjen takes the cake? Apalah...name it Carlo also nicer...*shakes head*

That pic of Sheva cracks me up all the time =)

Messi's evil. Eidur's evil. The whole lot are evil. Boo Barcelona. And Becks will steer Madrid to victory!

What is it with you and your obsession with white??? I want Bernadien's earrings!

He's squishing the dove! Boo Arjen Robben...sigh, he's so pretty in white. =(

I'll join you in your crying spree.

Lewis is such a cutie.

I miss Montoya. =(

11 June 2007 at 21:38  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Loves Becks - You're quite clever now eh?

I guess this is what turning 20 makes you. Smarter =p

Arjen's a nice name okay? The trusty Ford Laser is named Carlo. I named it that because I wanted to show that no matter how many cars there are in my house, it will always be my keeper. *mushy face*

Sheva and his boyish good looks. Sigh...

Conclusion: The whole Barcelona squad and directors are evil. Cheh you think 300 is it?

White is nice-lah, then what colour you wedding gown later har? I want them too! She's got good taste.

Evil Arjen broke my heart. Hmmph. He is. So pretty.

I saw this pic of JPM leaning outside his car and little Sebastian attempting to drive it. Damn cute wei!

I want Lewis. Keep your hands of my Lewis! *snarls*

11 June 2007 at 22:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home