Monday 18 June 2007

Open letter to the former blonde Maradona.

**Something bad happened, I don't want to talk about it. The point is when I don't reply you, it means I'm not quite there yet. Have a little patience, yeah?**


Dear Eidur Gudjohnsen,

I clearly remember reading some news/rumours that you were joining Manchester United and that Ruud van Nistelrooy would come to Chelsea. I was devastated. He can't leave, I said. It wouldn't be perfect if he left. I thought they were just rumours and I just threw them out of the window.

How wrong I was to do so.

You leaving Chelsea broke my heart into millions of pieces that was glued back together thanks to a good fix of McDonalds' chocolate sundae with extra chocolate. No thanks to you, I've grown slightly pudgier than usual. Boo...

You joined Barcelona to be part of their triumphs. When you seemed happy at Barcelona, I cried. Yes, I had issues then. It was one of those weeks that I felt was just too difficult to deal with. Oh of all teams, why Barcelona? Red and maroon. Ugly bright yellow. Ugly bright orange. What the hell were you thinking? Blue is always the colour.

And then, I decided to let go. I finally came to terms that you no longer played for Chelsea. I decided to be happy for you.

Or so I thought.

When Barcelona had to play Chelsea in the group stages of the Champions League, it was different. It was sad, because you were not there.

But I couldn't care less, you took a back seat. My love for them was unwavering.

When you scored against Chelsea and celebrated, I decided to finally hate you. Officially.

You can score the most amazing goal in the world, and I'd still hate you. You are now on the same level as the gayboy, Mawi, and the abomination. Only slightly higher because I'm not so evil.

While Chelsea have lost their Premiership, we've at least won two trophies. Whereas, you have have won zilch in Barcelona.

How tragically sad.

That's all I've got to say.

Moral of the story: Stay with the blue people. They rock.


Yours unlovingly,
-me-

P/S: If you join Manchester United because it would be nice to play in a team that plays in the Champions League, I suggest you could join Arsenal. Man U have a very pretty blonde boy in the form of Alan Smith and Chelsea don't want you.

*****

Adios Becks.

Seriously, his kids look like him. The youngest one damn cute-lah! The back of their shirts read "DADDY 23".

0_0

Copy JT, is it! Hmmph.

Oh yay, Barca lost their trophy! *dances*

Congratulations, Real Madrid!


(due to personal requests, I shall post up something tomorrow, which is not my style and I'm so embarrassed about it)

*****
Proven theory 1: When I sneeze on a particular footballer, they won't score for two months.
Proven theory 2: Lewis Hamilton wins every time I don't watch the race.

He won this morning's US GP. Yay him!


Champagne...


Yes, I'm better than you. Grow up, Alonso.

That's all I've got to say.

*****
I was reading the sports pages of the NST and The Sun. WAG weddings and all.

The headline for the NST about the wedding was:
"MANCHESTER UNITED 2 LIVERPOOL 1"
MU win in marriage stakes.

-.-"

Oh now the weddings are a competition-lah! No, seriously. This is beyond ridiculous, okay! People want to get married, let them-lah. They're not playing for their club when they say "I do". They're normal people, like you and me, when it comes to matters relating to family or love.

And you people misled an old lady, who thought they played a friendly or something. Have you no shame in misleading an old lady like that?


The Sun was no better either. They matched the wrong WAG to the footballers. Save Steven Gerrard and his wife Alex, the rest were mismatched.

Would you believe that John Terry was matched with Abigail Clancy instead of Toni Poole? They believed that Abigail Clancy was Toni. Yo, got big difference between those two, okay?

And Gary Neville was paired with Melanie Slade. Emma Hadfield is a brunette and she's way older than Melanie!


At least The Star had the decency to put some sense in their WAG wedding news report.

No one makes sense. Nothing makes sense.
I don't make sense.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Lysa now so we're commenting together.

Liked the letter. Silly but made us laugh.

NELSON MUNTZ!!!

BECKS AND KIDDIES!!!


You and your mad theories =p

Lysa said that Lewis is better than Fernando Alonso. Heh, I hate Alonso too.

We take it that the old lady is your mum? Haha, trust you to talk bout this issue.

Madness with a capital M.

-Mar and Lysa-

19 June 2007 at 22:15  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar and Lysa - Eh you two are together? =p

Sorry I was just doing that to forget the issue. =( I don't know how to deal with it.

I knew you'd like them =)

Stupid Alonso. Me love Lewis Hamilton long time =)

Jahatnya! Love ya!

19 June 2007 at 22:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home