Sunday 24 June 2007

No such thing as NOT procrastinating.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Blogger refuses to let me upload pics. So there.

This is OUR motto. He's OUR mascot. Cute, right?

*****
OH MY GOD! TAKE ME GO WATCH TRANSFORMERS!
**I do realise the sentence is a little off, but I don't care**

Take me! Take me! Take me!

*****
Did you know that the new Chelsea away jersey glows in the dark?

Now tell me, how often does a blackout occur in a football stadium? What are the chances of a blackout happening during a football match?

Seriously.
Glow-in-the-dark jerseys? Not cool.

Correction.
Glow-in-the-dark electric yellow jerseys? Uber not cool.

Hire me as your fashion consultant-lah. Bloody muppets. Want to make people blind, is it?

Glow-in-the-dark jerseys!!! Whatever is next?

I don't want to suggest anything, otherwise someone who reads this might think it will be a good idea and carry on doing it.

It was all yellow...
Like Edwin van der Sar and Jens Lehmann. Bleargh.

I'm sorry, Liverpool...for making fun of your Ronald McDonalds' jersey.

What goes around comes around, eh?

*****
We were watching the Clash of the Titans match between Man U and Arsenal last night on ESPN. We got to see the goal that Thierry Henry scored to give Arsenal the win.

"He'll dance with Adebayor after this"
"Oh look! Now who's going to dance with Adebayor after this now that Henry's gone?"


It's really sad he's gone. So sad =(

*****
Right, so I've completed my two assignments due tomorrow =)

I have another to more two go. One's for Political Science (oh the headache) and that's due on the 2nd of July. One more's for Business Law (oh the double headache) and that one's due on the 6th of July.

So, I shall NOT procrastinate. I will complete my other two assignments this week so that I have time to study for my finals.

Pray for me =)

*****
Currently listening to:
Back for Good - Take That.

Can't you find a little room inside for me?

This is such an old song, really old. But I love it =)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OhMyGod. If madness had a face, it would look like you =p

Yay you on finishing your assignments in time! Finish them all along with your finals, we'd talk about Transformers yeah? =)

Still not done ranting bout the jersey eh? I hear someone's planning to buy that for your 20th. True ke?

I miss Thierry already. No more jigs with Adebayor like that one! How tragic!

P/S: Public apology to Liverpool? Humble sungguh kau. LOL.

24 June 2007 at 23:30  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - How kind of you to compliment me. Idiot.

Really har? Take me go watch Transformers, I'll be nice to you!!!

How can anyone be possibly done with ranting bout those ugly things they have for a jersey? She said she planned to buy it for me, but I think she's not serious. You know her.

I'm going to miss those jigs-lah. Who's gonna dance with Emmanuel Adebayor now? Kolo Toure! Haha.

P/S: I sayang Liverpool mah? Closet fan some more. LOL. Kidding =p

25 June 2007 at 15:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u need 2 listen 2 mika b4 u sleep..
then tell me wat u dream afta dat..hehe
i hypothesise u will sleepdance while dreaming
;p
hypothesis supported anot must lemme knw k?
kekeke...

26 June 2007 at 15:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first comment im leaving using idontevenknowwhose wireless network is in HERE! whooo!~ *runs around naked*

everything look so bloody small with a laptop wei seriously! this comment box is smaller than my palm!

eh these last few entries (yes i've missed alot of your entries since my computer decided to smell funny) are so shocking.

1- henry is leaving arsenal!! HOW CAN!even before i really liked football.he was always known to me as "the arsenal guy who looks like tiger woods" HOW CAN!!!

2- you lie. omg. you lie. WHAT IN THE WORLD.

haha!i love you all the same!liar or no liar.

-aim

26 June 2007 at 17:17  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Roya - Haha! I'll try that and see what happens. If hypothesis supported, do I get credited or not? =p


@ Aimee - Evil Aimee, using other people's network. Go and join Calvin-lah and run naked -.-'

HAHAHA! Aimee gila. Faster fix your funny-smelling PC la...

I know, I can't believe he left for Barcelona! He's so humble and nice. So sad he's gone =(

HAHAHAHA! I told you I lie =p

I love you too!

26 June 2007 at 20:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home