Thursday 31 May 2007

Soy completamente estupido.

Mate found this site that translates stuff for you in any other language you want. It's wicked, I've always wanted to look for sites like this!

Try to guess what the title says. Not that hard if you like Spanish telenovelas. Haha.

*****
Apparently, I make people cry and break their hearts.

All I did was write something so innocent (while high on sparkling juice) and they say I broke their hearts into tiny pieces.

Cheh, my friends are all made of mush. Or mashed potatoes.

*****
I want Crespo to come back to Chelsea! Don't stay in Inter Milan!

I have no Argentinian bloke to drool over in the EPL. Excuse me, Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano don't count.

And don't buy Tevez! He'll ruin the prettiness of my squad. Send him to Liverpool!
(And while WHU ship him there, how about getting David Villa to join Chelsea? I swear I will NOT sneeze on him again!)

*****
Oh...I said in my post yesterday that Steven should persuade Michael Owen to join Liverpool. Today's paper said that Stevie asked Liverpool to sign Owen.

Lilee, be careful what you wish for. It just might come true.

*****
"Your room is pink, your night light's pink"
"Yeah, what's your point?"
"I thought you hated pink"
"It's not my fault. They got the light and painted the room that colour. I wanted the room to be blue or green. Pink is for girls! Bah!"

Yes. I sleep with a night light because my room's too dark. Really. It's pitch black at night and I need a little bit of light to make my room bright.

*****
Sitting in his room, I have always liked the feeling when I'm there. Pictures of his family fill that small room. Birthday cards. Thank you cards. Father's Day cards. His daughter's artworks and a handwritten notice that says "He is a generous man, he will give good marks to you". A family man, for sure.

Two things that really stood out in that room for me was a handmade Father's Day card and an envelope.

The card had this written on it:
Dear Papa,
You are the best paps in the world. I love you. I will always be your little girl. I promise.


*sheds a tear quietly*

The envelope stood out for me because it was given by his daughter. It had his name and home address. At the bottom left corner of the envelope, I saw this:
Liverpool vs Chelsea.


I can never stop admiring this girl. She has this uncanny way of making me laugh and making those around her smile, especially when they're sad.

And I forget she's only 11.

*****
Stupid Didier Drogba, Claude Makelele and Michael Essien.

They've got me hooked on LoveStoned by Justin Timberlake. Turnips.

Them and their inability to dance.
*shakes head*

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what that means!

Do I get a cookie for that?


Hot damn! HAHAHAHA!!! They can't dance, except for Joey boy. =p

For you to do a fic on Becks/Ruud was just surprising. Of all people. I never thought you'd do one.

But it turned out pretty good! I loved it! Made me cry and broke my heart, but it was really good.

You and JT have officially turned into mush. Boo...


Eh Heinze is pretty what? I know YOU like his hair! Plus he's Argentinian! Whee!

And leave Villa alone! He belongs to Rafa's Liverpool! Not Jose's Chelsea!

And Owen should join Liverpool. He belongs there.

Yeah, your room is dark. Way dark. Pink night light! Woohoo! Me wanna see!

Oh wow. She is special, that girl.

"I will always be your little girl. I promise"

Oh wow. *starts sobbing*

I thought girls would only say that before they get married.

Oh, she's the Chelsea fan eh? Hehe. Cute.

I wish we were like her when we were young =(

31 May 2007 at 23:47  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

ScouserLysa - You get nothing, because I told you what it meant. So it's not counted.

Bloody idiot. It's your fault. ARGH! Joey boy? He's NOT yours and don't touch!

I know. I even surprised myself by doing it. I never expected it to be liked by anyone. Since my writings are very stupid and pointless and all.

Do you mean "You and JT have officially turned ME into mush. Boo..." instead of "You and JT have officially turned into mush. Boo...?

Heinze is NOT pretty. I like his hair colour. Nothing else. Villa belongs to Chelsea.

Owen should go back for the sake of my sanity.

The light makes everything pink. Haha. It's ironic.

Yeah, she just puts a smile on my face everytime I talk to her. Yeah, that's the one. I think she's a Chelsea fan because of me. I'm a good influence. =P

I wish for the same thing too =(

31 May 2007 at 23:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. You're right. It's a typo.

You and JT have officially turned ME into mush. Boo...

My mistake. Eeeks.

1 June 2007 at 00:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

comments longer than entry itself

i was just wondering,

NIGHTLIGHT???

peha theory malfunctioning already. i cannot sleep with even A LITTLE bit of light.

1 June 2007 at 16:21  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - I'm getting adjusted to the darkness already.

It's just that the last week I spent redecorating my room and now the cupboard is blocking the lights from going into my room, so I had to turn on the nightlight. Just for a few days.

Cheh. Peha theory malfunctioning. Nevermind, only one little problem. Haha.

1 June 2007 at 19:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home