Tuesday 29 May 2007

Lost little child.

I am feeling a little lost.

I'm the only one doing Business Law. Yesterday's fiasco at Block A made it more memorable since I missed the first 30 minutes of lecture because the sole of my right shoe broke and it left my toes exposed and a massive hole in front of my shoes.

My 16 years (you're 20 next week, you're so bloody old!) laughed at me as she met me at Guardian and saw my shoe. The cashiers there were a bit surprised when I asked them to cut the strings attached to the slippers. I showed them why I needed them that instantly. They understood.

Rushing back to Block A with sweat dripping across the forehead, I reached class but she spoke for 5 minutes.

Politely, I ask:
"I'm from the Department of Psychology and I missed the first 30 minutes because I had an emergency. So I'm really sorry..."
"Oh...you missed nothing much"
*starts explaining*
*nods carefully*
"You're Ravi's errr..."
"Yeah"
"Oh...okay"
"Thank you"

Mother thinks this is funny.
"How does she know you're related to him?"
"She probably saw the skin colour and put two-and-two together and figured it out"
*laughs*

So evil. Hmmph. Just because you're fairer.


Anyone else taking Business Law? Be my friend. I don't want to be lonely anymore.

*****
My friend IS right. I like men with swishy-swashy hair.

Interesting revelation of the day. Woo-hoo!


I want to go on a shoe shopping spree! Take me shopping! Please...I need to cover my pretty feet.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is the peha theory ALWAYS right

when you need new slippers, some people decided to buy me slippers. so coincidental!

you should go buy the same pair! so we can walk around (in different places!) wearing the same pair of slippers!

29 May 2007 at 20:39  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - Peha theory only works when we're not online.

I wanna go on a shoe/slipper shopping spree. I feel so deprived of thos pretty things.

Sigh...

29 May 2007 at 21:35  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

What a pretty blog!

14 August 2007 at 22:21  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Roberto Iza - Thanks for stopping by! =D

14 August 2007 at 22:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home