Friday 25 May 2007

Just some of me.


You know...the only person who'd stupidly stand there knowing I'm going to do something like that and fall, is you.

Thank you.

*****
This is me, in my words.

The smell of the rain makes me happy. The rainbows that appear after that make me hopeful. I'd give anything to feel the sunny, windy days back in Wisconsin.

I like Mika, James Morrisson and Paolo Nutini. But at times, I need the my own fix of Ryan Star, MCR, The Killers, Juke Kartel, Oasis and Sick Puppies.

At times, when I am really gone out of my mind, I listen to Ronan Keating, Justin Timberlake and Will Young (oh the horrors).

I adore Shakira, and I want to have her body.

I like things in the shade of blue. I was supposed to streak my hair blue if Chelsea won the Premiership again. Now that has been forwarded to next season. Expect disastrous results.

I dislike the colour pink. But it doesn't explain why my room and some of my files are pink. Apparently the bookshops I go to only have this colour. As for the room being pink, go ask my dad. He thinks I'm not girly enough, which at one point led him to this massive skirt-buying frenzy for me.

I have a talent for stalking people. Maybe this is why I have a stalker as well. Yes, today. Again.

I love football above all else. Which is why my dad says if there was a subject on football in college, I'd get an A+ for it. My brain does NOT only store football stuff okay. Got other (un)important things also.

I like to drink. You get my point. But my friends are trying to keep me sober.

I can't run so much now since my bloody knee is still hurting. But my dad believes I run like Cristiano Ronaldo. It is such an insult to me.

I have friends who believe that some footballers are better off gay. Sometimes I believe in it, sometimes not.

I am incredibly embarrassed with my laughable writing skills.

I like to take photographs. It's just they don't turn out to be as the ones my friends take. So in other words, I am an 'amateur photographer'.

Whenever I get injured, I proudly display it. I've broken my bones more than once.
However, whenever I get emotionally-bruised, I cry.

I am in love with my Chelsea players, just because they are mad and they love each other.

I think I am a bit of obsessive-complusive person, which is why most people think I'm paranoid.

I am a little vain, but I don't like make-up.

I can be noisy and talk like there's no tomorrow. At times, I can just sit down and not say anything.

I have the power to sneeze on players so that they will NOT score for two months. Good examples in this case would be Peter Crouch and David Villa.

Whenever I am upset, two really silly people appear in my head and make me laugh.

Jose Mourinho is obviously the hottest manager ever. The second being either Chris Coleman or Joachim Low.

I miss my friends who have this high tolerance towards my insanity.

That's all I've got to say.


P/S: If I am really free and bored, I'd do something on look-alikes. If I am free, that is.
P/P/S: I feel like a stalker. I feel like shooting myself. WTF is wrong with me?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home