Monday 30 April 2007

Ban durians!

Just when I thought I was recovering (I only have a bit of sore throat to battle with now) from sickness, my mother has decided on making me sick again.

Yesterday, my cousin brought durians for us to eat. Everyone knows I HATE DURIANS.

The mother loves durians.

Today she decided to be funny. She opened the tupperware containing the smelly fruit and just wanted to have a whiff of it.

And guess what? The whole house smells of bloody durians!

I'm not pleased.

*folds arms in frustration*

*****
I found the idea to write the story...but I am a little scared to write it, because:
01. It might come across as a little gay (or very gay).
02. It might suck.
03. It might not turn out the way I expect it to.

But I am taking my chances and going on with it, but I don't think it will be posted here, because of reason number 1.

Haha.

*****
Currently listening to:
Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5.

Adam Levine is hot. I can't believe he's not on the list! *bonks head onto table*

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAH i hate durians too.bring out the peha!

-aim

1 May 2007 at 13:27  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - HAHA! Peha theory really works.

If only they work to tell us when the other is online.

We need to work on that. Haha.

1 May 2007 at 15:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home