Monday 23 April 2007

Autumn.

Going back there was just upsetting. I know I had nothing to be upset about, but it just made me so upset that when she asked me "How are you?", I answered in a way that resembled a cat choking on a fishbone. Only worse. I sounded as if I was crying and guilty.

I had no reason to feel like that, but after what happened two weeks ago, all I could do was wonder.

"What if she looks at me as this nasty cow who goes around bad-mouthing people?"

The thing is, she was not involved in the issue at all, but someone else dragged her and her family in it that made it seem like I insulted her and the family.

But I did nothing of that sort. I never mentioned anything about them in the old blog.

She seemed fine with me. She didn't sound as though she wanted to hurt me, but yet inside I felt she wanted to (that's what I felt anyway).

As I left, I couldn't understand why the guilt was there.

It was just so overwhelming, I had to cry.

But, this little reminder from two people made me feel better.
"You'll get used to this eventually. No point in feeling guilt when you've done nothing wrong. If speaking your mind is a crime, we'd all be guilty on more than one occassion. Smile for the world, not give them tears"

=)

God knows where I'd be without them.

*****
Now that I feel no tinge of sadness, I am grumpy.

*No one touches my things WITHOUT asking me and messing up my room.
*Listen to me when I tell you something if you want to avoid being shouted by other people, instead of shouting at me.
*Wash my clothes when it is supposed to be washed (this is for me, really).

Excuse me, I forgot to take my happy pills this morning.


*****
To show that I'm not grumpy, I'm posting pictures up.


*screams with excitement*

Three hotties. In ONE pic.

Oi, I can see all of you drooling on the keyboard. Yuck. Stop it, I say!!!


And apparently, I have come to terms that I know more Liverpool fans here.

*shakes head*

This is going to be bad.


PRISON BREAK ON NOW! See you in a bit.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIKEY ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


anyways. we shant be angry with lazy buggers and drawing with newcasle anymore.

we cannot possibly be carrying any negative energy into the liverpool match now can we?

-aimee

24 April 2007 at 16:40  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aimee - You finally noticed your moving Mikey icon. Don't love him is it?

No longer angry at the lazy buggers. But I still haven't had any ice cream, so I'm slightly grumpy. Other than that, I'm fine.

On with slaying Liverpool now!

24 April 2007 at 18:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home