Sunday 16 November 2008

I don't mind if you wait before you tear me apart.

Me: Robbie Keane is made of epic fail.
Brother: Come on, Liverpool!!! Score some more!
Me: Eh, don't be so greedy, can or not? You're already a goal up, what?
Brother: *in a slightly whiny tone* But I want us to have 5-0 scores.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

He envies my boys and their mad scoring streaks.

Cheh, what's the point of that? We always lose on freaking penalties, even with teams of a lower division.

So bloody ridiculous.

Big Phil Scolari needs to train them on how to take proper penalties. Like, seriously.

We can have epic 5-0 wins and all, but drawing and being tossed out on penalties is something that may happen too.

I don't like that alternative much.


I'm watching the match now, and earlier, Scolari angrily showed the "3-0" scoreline with his fingers and made a 'pushing forward' motion with his hands to the boys.

He wants more goals.
-___________-""""""""""""""

I have no words. DON'T BE SO GREEDY, CAN?

Until later. Why is it so cold now?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home