Sunday 17 August 2008

I love you, BPL! You know that, don't you?

BPL IS BACK!

FINALLY I HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT BESIDES MY TV BOYFRIEND!!!


*****
I must have been so busy with the wedding, I didn't realise Paul Robinson joined Blackburn!

I hate Liverpool's away kit. But I think I better not say anything about their away kit because the last time I did that, Chelsea made that horrifying electric yellow jersey as the away kit.

No making fun of Liverpool's kit because I'm a closet fan. Haha.

To my dear Peter Crouch, don't score against my boys. I will banish you to some rainforest if you do.


Hello, you very handsome, you know.

Shut up, all of you. No one is allowed to insult my (ex) boyfriend. I know you're jealous he is just that good-looking.

*****
Michael Phelps has won his 8th gold medal.

Seriously, that man is not human. Oh, but him and his abs are something else.

My dad was asleep while they were showing the Olympic highlights and when they were talking about Michael Phelps. He woke up in time to hear it and see Michael Phelps in action. You should see the way he was looking at him. It was full of pure concentration.

I think he likes and secretly wants Michael Phelps' abs of steel.


Okay, no more talk about Michael Phelps' abs.



And what about that Usain Bolt? That man is even more not human!


I hope Lee Chong Wei makes history tonight. If he wins the gold medal (I have a right to be optimistic, thank you), I think I'll cry.

Well, I don't think I'll cry.

I will cry.


I mean, we have a chance of making history here. Wouldn't you cry if he won?

Fine, fine. Call me a drama queen.

I can't wait for that match.

*****
After getting David Archuleta's Crush from May.

"You know this song reminds me of you"
"Haha, I know why you said that"
"Your love story is being sung by a 18-year-old and that's a fact"
"What are you going to do with yours?"
"Nothing"
"You're happy that way?"
"Perfectly"
"If you're happy, I'm happy too"
"You know what?"
"Yeah?"
"This song could very well be about your love life too"

You insane human being. How in the world did you become my 17 years?

*****
I may be finally going on holiday this week!

I am most probably going to Kuala Besut in Terengganu on Wednesday or Thursday until Friday for my nephew's wedding (yes, I do realise I am as old as the dinosaurs) and after that I will be off to Pulau Perhentian for the long-awaited island vacation.

I hope there are tickets available since we're only booking them tomorrow.

Island getaway baby!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I'm watching the Chelsea match and it's currently 4-0. We rock!

17 August 2008 at 22:22  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - Oh yes we do!

Top of the league, baby!

*victory dance all the way*

18 August 2008 at 13:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home