Wednesday 30 July 2008

They'll send you roses when they think you need to smile.

My wonderfully insane friends came over and we had our own AI season 7 marathon.

It was to celebrate a lot of things.
My single status for 3 years. The end of the depression era. The last year of singledom for a particular someone. Our future birthdays.

Mainly, it was just an excuse to watch pretty boys do their thing and make us melt with their saccharine-coated lines.


"I just want to say that I can feel like he's singing the song to me. The way he looks into the camera...I feel so...touched. Sigh...I'm melting"
"I remember Xanne told her mother when she was talking to her during the repeat of the show and she told her mother to wait because she wanted to watch him seduce her all over again"
-.-'
"I didn't exactly say that!"
"Liar, everytime she's listening to him and her mother wants to say something, she says "Ma, I'm listening to boyfriend sing to me, give me a few minutes". Seriously"
"You know what? Today, my mother was trying to hit the glory notes of this song but it didn't work and she was wondering how in the world did he hit those notes without cracking his voice"
"She don't know meh it's David Cook and he can totally sing the phonebook and still sound like sex?"
"Quote of the year, right there!"
"Haha, I agree with you wholeheartedly!"

I wouldn't have all of you any other way. Te amo para siempre.

*****
Why did I say that true friends stab you from the front, not from the back?

Because it's a fact.

They stab you from the front because they are brave enough to do it in your face. If they stabbed you from the back, they're not exactly what you'd call 'true friends' now, right?

Plus, they stab you because they can.

It doesn't take rocket science to tell you that.

*****
A few more days and the tension and the spark will end.


I just want to take a moment to apologise to my Scouser who had to put up with the copious amount of Magic Rainbow on the radio late last night/early this morning. Blame it on the radio stations, not me. I have no power over such things.

Why-lah Robbie Keane is in your club? Stupid Rafa, I'm going kick you for stealing him away.

Boo Rafa. I no longer want to be a closet Liverpool supporter.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home