Wednesday 16 July 2008

I fail in being a woman. MISERABLY.

So yeah, finding a suitable handbag was such a daunting task I nearly had an argument with my father.

Do I sound like I'm joking?

I mean, half the bags I saw were either too auntie-ish, too expensive, or too ugly.

I found one that was decent and functional. It was RM250. Trust me, I don't like the price of it, but I had no choice.


Then my mother wanted to buy herself a new lipstick. Guess what uncle asked me?
"You want lipstick also or not?"
"No"
"Sure or not?"
"Yeah"
*asks the mother*
"You think she needs lipstick?"
"I think so, don't want her looking pale in Seremban"

So yes, this woman who hardly uses make-up actually bought lipstick and eyeliner from M.A.C. because she didn't want to look pale.

*while applying the lipstick tester*
"I officially fail in being a woman"

The staff there probably thinks I live under a rock for not knowing how to apply lipstick properly.

Yes, I bought a jewellery set that had only one crystal stud. I like it very much.


Don't you just love the principle of parsimony?

And yes, I officially fail in being a woman because I don't wear make-up to save my life, I hate massive handbags and I hate too much spakly jewellery.

*****
I had a fruitful trip today. Everything is (almost) done.

18 days to go. I can't for everything to end.

I'm so tired. Will talk more tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home