Tuesday 20 May 2008

Where did you hide yourself?

I am in college while I update this. My modem is still dead. I blame David Archuleta, Bill Gates and the powers that be of TM for killing my modem at the most crucial point of my life because I need to find journals and notes and vote for my Cookie.

A lot has happened in the last few days but I have no time to elaborate. This is just a gist of it, anyways.

I need a haircut.
I bought red shoes.
I made MORE cookies.
I need to lose weight.
I spent three good days watching the AI season marathon instead of researching journals
(which wasn't entirely my fault, you know).


Anyways, would you like to hear a sexy chipmunk sing?



Even for a chipmunk he sounds like sex brilliant.


My oh my, boyfriend. Look how you have grown from the auditions until now. Sigh. I want the red faux-hawk back, please?


I cannot wait for Thursday. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS OURS, BABY!

Oh, I told my mother a joke.
"What box cannot be lifted?"
"Don't know...voice box ah?"
"No"
"Tell me quick!"
"Penalty box"
-.-"
"Eh at least my joke is funnier than David's pirate joke, right? Admit it!"
"It's funnier, but I still think your joke is stupid"
-.-'

Okay, that was random. I'll be off to download notes now. Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home