Monday 19 May 2008

Let me just say...

No, my absence from the virtual world was not due to the fact I was watching the American Idol Season 7 three-day marathon.

It was because of the powers that be in TM have conspired with Bill Gates and David Archuleta against me to screw up my Internet connection by killing my modem.


Because of the untimely death of my modem, I had no way of talking to anyone online or download my notes/journals and get my work done.

As a result, I spent the last three days in front of my TV, watching American Idol reruns and falling in love with my boyfriend who (as every Ah Beng, Ali and Anand knows, I forgot his name right after his audition) is sempiternally immaculate.


Boyfriend ah, my mother likes you better now. You should be happy that a 62-year-old lady thinks you're gorgeous and you deserve to win.

*shuts up*


Don't miss me so much, if in case you need to talk to me, you know how to find me. Pick up the phone and vote call me.

Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

HAHAHAHA! tak habis habis lagi with david -.-

ok lah for your sake i shall watch him next week

19 May 2008 at 23:56  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Eh, I love my boyfriend, okay.

I realise my daily conversations begin AND end with him, I need to STOP.

What next week? THIS WEEK! FINALE IS THIS WEEK!! WATCH OKAY?! SUPPORT MY BOYFRIEND!

*shuts up*

20 May 2008 at 11:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home