Friday 23 May 2008

Laugh at the words 'magic rainbow' and you'll see one.

I promised to shut up about David Cook, right?

Well, I am going to break it.

*hears boos all over the place*

Oh, shut up, you lot.


This was just too amazing to not talk about here. I went out to run some errands today, and on my last errand...I looked up into the sky only to see the strangest rainbow I've ever seen in my life.

I was unsure so I asked the mother about it.
"Is that a rainbow?"
"Yeah, it is"
"It's a beautiful one"

At that point, I thought of you and our little conversation about the cheesy coronation song David had to sing.
"Seriously? He dances to cheesy group medleys, and he's singing about a magic rainbow now! What next?"
"PRANCING PIXIES!"

I swear if you weren't so cute, I'd slap you.


So yeah, the cheesy coronation song which he managed to sing wonderfully, The Time of My Life, has the the line "Waiting for that magic rainbow on the horizon" in it. Yes, go on, laugh. You know you want to.

As soon as I saw that rainbow, I yelled "MAGIC RAINBOW!" loudly without thinking. If it were a normal-looking rainbow, I wouldn't have said it.




(I rotated the last pic, by the way)

This was anything but normal. It was around the sun. Just beautiful.

"Make a wish!"

I don't remember what I wished for, but it's something which is not related to David Cook. Honest.


Maybe we should laugh more at the "magic rainbow" line if we want to see something as beautiful and magnificent as a rainbow.

All I am saying is that when you appreciate the little things in life, that is when you truly will learn to love the greater things out there.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home