Friday 9 May 2008

Just let the music play.

Guess what?

I danced with a mop and a broom last night! Seriously, it was actually fun to dance with the broom while listening to the studio version of Hungry Like the Wolf (especially when your best friend starts howling at the said line).


Oh I am baking chocolate chip cookies now!

Be proud of me and stop insulting me. Or mock my usefulness in the kitchen.

I got to go now! Putting another tray in now! I'll let you know how they tasted!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

nana, why are you baking all of a sudden!! are you gonna slip them into envelopes and mail them to me?

10 May 2008 at 00:41  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I've always said I wanted to bake cookies while I'm on my semester break. I finally got to do it.

Not sending you any until you send me you send me your brownies. HAHAHA!

10 May 2008 at 09:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmph. not fair,i retired from my baking business alreaady

aimee

10 May 2008 at 11:14  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Eh fair okay? You promised me since last year...do NOT retire UNTIL I have tasted your brownies!

10 May 2008 at 11:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home