Wednesday 30 April 2008

You're never gonna shake me

It's an all-English final.

Now, the question is:
Who is the OTHER English team?

I can't wait for the match. Oh God.

*****
Yesterday's shopping trip was rather fruitful too. I bought two pairs of toe socks (you're right, I have a toe socks fetish), a T-shirt from Levi's, and a skirt from Isetan.

Oh and dark chocolates from Marks and Spencer!


Was up and about in The Gardens and MidValley yesterday...and oh, my craving for Portuguese grilled stingray has been satisfied. Yum.


Also, my thosai and mutton cravings were satisfied as well.


Honestly, when I am hormonally-imbalanced and unstable, I have the weirdest food cravings in the universe. I sound like I am pregnant. Sheesh.

I had a free shoulder massage too, I came back with my neck smelling like some scented oil. The mother's neck smelled of jam! Some raspberry jam or something like that.

*****
Now I can't wait for 6PM!


Currently watching:
Music of the Night - David Cook.

He knows bloody well how to captivate people like me with his eyes. Sigh...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home