Sunday 27 April 2008

Count the hours in between, between me and you.

I am sick again. I have no idea why my low blood pressure symptoms are coming back again. I am not really suffering from shock or anything like that. I mean, at least that's what I think.


Anyways, we beat Man United 2-1. The match itself made me laugh and cry.
The whole arguing between Didi and Micha.
The shirt the boys brought out when Micha scored the first goal, in tribute to the Pat Lampard.
The texts with Aimee about praying to Lampsy's mother's spirit to give the boys some luck.
The whole "John o'Shea is going to break your heart and score in the last minute" taunts.
The whole "I hate that stupid fellow. Michael Ballack is a monkey and so are the rest of your players!" messages from the mother.
The whole mutterings of "JOE COLE! MISSING THAT IS A CARDINAL SIN!" every time he missed a shot.
The whole "Sheva, I love you" ramblings when he saved the ball off the line.

I swear if we win the league, I will streak my hair blue. No joke.


Oh, oh!

I love his eyes. Shut up, this is my blog, I can post his pics as and when I please!

The eejit has long given up trying to figure out his eye colour, because apparently he has more than one. Eye colour, that is.

Because at one point...they are...


Brown?


Grey?


Blue? Green?

The eejit has since resolved to calling him 'Hot Chameleon-Eyed Rocker'.


I call him sempiternally immaculate. Haha. I've been making friends with the dictionary again. My wonderfully abused, ragged and torn dictionary.

I can never be too smart for anyone. Not even for you.


But yes, I declare him SEMPITERNALLY IMMACULATE. Yes, that's what he is.


I'm off for now. I'm off to engage in some badinage with a certain friend.


HAHAHAHA! DICTIONARY HAS BEEN ABUSED!


Currently listening to:
Always Be My Baby - David Cook.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ENGAGE IN SOME BADINAGE WITH A CERTAIN SOMEONE?

Woman, that sounds so wrong, okay.


I say he's wearing contacts.

YOU BLOODY DICTIONARY ABUSER? BEING ABSOLUTELY PERNICKETY, AREN'T WE?

SEMPITERNALLY IMMACULATE.

BAH.

You not eating/bathing/sleeping = CARDINAL SIN.

Tee-hee.

Take care of yourself, okay. Not willing to see you in hospital.

27 April 2008 at 23:11  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Oi. You wench, you know what it means. Why does it sound wrong?


He's not wearing contacts-lah. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE PICS?! I SENT THEM TO YOU!

Oh yes, I am pernickety. Absolutely =p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG YOU'RE EVIL!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU BROUGHT IT UP!

I will and you won't see me there. I assure you.

27 April 2008 at 23:56  
Blogger Emma said...

Saturday's match was just... love. Everything about it. It was really terrifying at points (Shrek equalising for ManUre), but in the long wrong, it was a perfect match. I'm so, so proud of Chelsea.

28 April 2008 at 20:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - Yup. Everything about the match was just love. Some parts were just nerve-wrecking but overall, it was just pure love.

I love my Chelsea boys so much =)

28 April 2008 at 21:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home